When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any relation between Parnis and noob or BP?

chango

ipz got on cheap rep leather so unknown . Just took it out that was an old pic, nice case polished top lugs satin brush case sides, Lum: hands pearl that is it no markers as I remember doesn't last that long. Fit & finish in general very good at least on the one I have . Good bang for the buck IMHO.

PS I have it on a buffalo leather Nato custom made a lot thicker than reg Natos had a hell of a time threading through.

That's a great front for building reps, if this is indeed the case. Have a nice well equipped factory, build sterile legit watches on the day shift, and build reps on the second shift! watches are exactly the same except for dials and rehaut engraving. If the police show up, with a few minutes warning, the reps disappear and everyone is working on the legit sterile dial watches. Great idea.

Nice to look at but definitely not even close to the reps we're used to.  Bi-directional bezel with a "plastic" feel to the ratcheting.  Low end 17-21J seagull movement?  Nonetheless a pretty decent beater.  I took it for a surf too.  So far so good. 

post-51065-0-82805300-1378444109_thumb.j

I haven't opened this one but I'd eat my hat if it was a 2836 clone. Way too choppy. The watch survived the ocean so far but my first time with a nato in the water and I don't recommend it unless you like scraping surf wax out of the rings and strap holes.