When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this bezel on straight?

jtiis

Yup, Toro. It's a second QC actually (first one had a black dot on the dial) so I'm hesitant to request a third.

I think it may be the angle of the shot and will probably have this one sent.

DW seems about a centered as one can hope for.

In terms of what I'm seeing (or think might be seeing) - its this. Look at the 6 on the bezel and line that up with the 15 minute marker on the dial. The marker doesn't split the 6 in half - its as if the bezel was put on turned a miniscule amount too far clockwise. But, this could be because of the left/right or up/down angle of the shot.

Perhaps being too nit-picky, but its gonna be sitting on my wrist so, I obsess...

As for the lady hands - yes, its a lady (best I know Toro is not from Patpong). Funny, I told Toro I liked the "hand model" taking my QCs and in my next set... she took photos wearing gloves with only one finger showing (and NO, not the finger you might think!)... glad to she she's back to her prior ways.

Come to think of it, maybe THIS is the "skin" that PP was upset about :(

.... Look at the 6 on the bezel and line that up with the 15 minute marker on the dial. The marker doesn't split the 6 in half - its as if the bezel was put on turned a miniscule amount too far clockwise. But, this could be because of the left/right or up/down angle of the shot.

:(

oic now. The 6 is way off with the crown. Have them reshoot pic to show it is aligned.