When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best AR coating

sergiiko

Though it does depend on the crystal...ie sapphire, synthetic, mineral etc and the watch its for.... because hues vary from gen to gen etc

What are you looking to get done and where are you located... do you mind shipping outide where you are

There is LeWiz,Domi, PBDad, Vac, Goin, Taka, Uwe, plus several others..tehy all have different types of AR and hues and strength vary..

Personally if you want the strongest AR then Domi's current coater is by far the best.... I have tried them all...he also has a different coater for Mineral etc which is also clear and strong

• 1 month later...

Dont use Wizz he has had my DSSD for 6 months!!

6 months !!! ??? You had it easy !! We had to live in cardboard box in middle of road !! I had to get up an hour before I went to bed.... and had to lick road clean...!!

:)

Cardboard box?

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

• Like 1