When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Don Ramon - Hi I'm new

BlackBetty

Morning Gents,

I'm new to watch forums. 

Huge fan of Audemars Piguet watches. In fact I own a ROO white themes on SS bracelet. I've had it for 5 years, wear it daily and it has never skipped a beat.

I have also owned rep AP's, however none of them have been anything to write home about since the quality was shoddy.

I'm looking to get back into the Rep game since I love the watches, would like several and can't afford gens.

I've just placed an order with Hamilton Straps for a horn back to go with a Don Ramon V2 from PureTime. However apparently they are now out of stock despite the website to date saying nothing to indicate :(

Should I sit tight and wait till they get more stock, they don't know when that'll be.

Or should I hunt else where, if so where? 

Could it be that everywhere is out of stock, as I understand they all come from the same factories?

My plans for the watch is to have double AR done also. I don't wish to modify the movement just yet, I hear problems with at12 (I've had some in the past) I'll wait until it causes a problem and seek out a trusted forum repairer then - good idea?

Anyway great forum, been searching around and lots of great info pics.

Cheers,

BB

Hi Gents,

Thank you for the feedback - much appreciated.

I'm told they don't know when the next batch will arrive. Frustratingly PT's website doesn't say these watches are out of stock - therefore I have no way of knowing when they will be back in stock??? Or does Angus post here when more stock arrives?

In the mean time I've gone for the classic Black Themes Ultimate edition on SS. :)