When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost membership status - We will upgrade you

Admin

As you all probably know, we are unable to offer our members to pay and upgrade their memberships. Untill we have a solution in place, we will add free memberships to the members who have lost their status and are unable to pay. We will also open up the trade area for posting to regular members with a minimum post count as thing were earlier. 

Again, I apologize for all the inconvenience these things cause, but unfortunately, we are in a business that doesn't seem to be very popular with the payment providers we are able to apply to.

If you have lost your VIP/Plati/Diamond status, please PM me and I will add a free 1 month membership to your account.

• Like 1

I am working on something and hopefully, I will have something available in a week or 2 depending on how lon the validation process is to get approval from a couple payment providers. Will most likely be on CC payments available and it will not be integrated in to the forum software, so I will manually have to upgrade members, but it's better than nothing. I'll get back with more news as soon as I can share more.

• Like 2

I am working on something and hopefully, I will have something available in a week or 2 depending on how lon the validation process is to get approval from a couple payment providers. Will most likely be on CC payments available and it will not be integrated in to the forum software, so I will manually have to upgrade members, but it's better than nothing. I'll get back with more news as soon as I can share more.

This is great news.  Looking forward to the positive developments. 

Okay gents I cleared up a lot of these, you should be good for another month.

Thanks mate... shall i send salmonz !! :) I am still laughing at that !! :)

Any chance I could ask if you could give me back my capital letters in my UN.... PeteM rather than petem.... it got changed for some reason after last PP issue.. :)

Pretty please

Or i send more bears...and this time it will be the full ninja squad :) :) ;)

Or it could be the Gay bears squad ...they come round your house and criticise your curtains (blinds/drapes) :);)