When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3777 HBB is out today

Cromag

Looks nice mate...is there any chance please if you could snap it next to something else.... like a PAM, Rolex, Ling or something or even a ruler

I would really like to see the size of how these look... if you dont mind

Congrats mate looks sweet :)

Are you still unsure about it...? Given the plastic

Edited by petem

Have to admit, at first I didn't like these, I have a 3717 so no real interest initially. But I'm intrigued now, looks superrep by all accounts, can't wait to see more. Looks like they nailed the dial/hands and even bracelet looks top notch.

A few more pics and vid (via Angus)

IMG_2439_5a34d.970.jpg
IMG_2440_231fd.970.jpg
IMG_2442_95b65.970.jpg

IMG_2434_0b34e.970.jpg

http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/watch.php?vid=63612a42a

I was so exited about this so i was going to order gen dial, hands, tube/Crown and DWs for this and making a franken, but after i tried the gen at an AD i just knew that i like the 3717 much more :(

So i guess it was a no go for me, but who knows i have changed my mind Before ;)

I tried a gen at the AD and could hardly wait for the rep after trying it on. It has a ton more presence than my 3717. Maybe too much! I still may get the gen but the rep looks awesome so maybe no not. Who knows. Anyway, I ordered it yesterday from PT. I'll post some pics ASAP. Here's a gen on my 6.375" wrist.

post-46003-137917066772.jpg post-46003-13791706886.jpg

Those pics highlight how the gen AR makes such a difference to the dial...and on the wrist compared to rep

One day maybe... ;)

Daft really as if you take say the AR coating from a $140 rep Sinn it is almost perfect for this rep....

Thats looks like a very good rep! 

They have finally made an IWC caseback with good, deep engravings. :-) ( However, I think I am the only one caring about that). 

Shame the 21mm bracelet from this will not fit the 20mm lug width on the Mark XVII? 

Damn Cromag you need more wrist for that beauty, go on a high carb diet! LOL :partytime: Nice piece looking forward to your pics. :pimp:

PS 6.37 boy do I have a sh*t load of watches I can not wear for you!

Yes, I thought the same thing but we'll have to see how it goes. I like to refer to it a 'wrist presence.' ;)