When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally The Best Rep Fiddy In The World!

Guest michalis6

Guest michalis6

After a lot of searching, buying and upgrading different fiddies, I can now say that I own the ultimate rep fiddy available today. I had a chance to compare it to a genuine pam217 yesterday and all I can tell you is that I would never spend 10000 on a genuine even if I was a millionaire. My fiddy looks and feels exactly like the real thing. Bought from Ed two months ago features the newest swiss mvt with swan neck and perfect engraving. It was sent to Finepics for reluming, service, cannon fix and Davidsen's hands and crystal install. Mark also replaced a missing jwellery on my mvt. The watch rocks, I dont think it gets any better (well maybe it does, at least I dont care anymore!). I am a happy man! Enjoy the pics!!!!

The strap is my first attempt in strap-making (I really dont know if I like it or not, just bought some leather, glue and knifes and I made it :) Last pic is on OEM gen strap.

Opinions are welcome!

A big thanks to Mark for his excellent job and to Ed and Davidsen as well!

post-3150-1164837204_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837215_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837231_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837245_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837257_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837270_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837285_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837297_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837330_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837355_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164837496_thumb.jpg

post-3150-1164841326_thumb.jpg

This is a very, very beautiful piece...wear it well.

As for the strap: I like the color and texture, expecially for a big, vintage style watch like the Fiddy. I'm not sure about the sides of the strap though. Of course I'm aware that that is the hard part of do-it-yourself-strapping....

All in all: every reason to be a happy man....

Guest michalis6
This is a very, very beautiful piece...wear it well.

As for the strap: I like the color and texture, expecially for a big, vintage style watch like the Fiddy. I'm not sure about the sides of the strap though. Of course I'm aware that that is the hard part of do-it-yourself-strapping....

All in all: every reason to be a happy man....

Well I dont really think the strap is a piece of art, but I did leave the edges unfinished on purpose.

Looks vintage that way

Bad part is that the glue is visible if you check carefully.

But who cares? It was just my first try. It took me an hour to finish it.

Thanks for your good comments!!

Well I dont really think the strap is a piece of art, but I did leave the edges unfinished on purpose.

Looks vintage that way

Bad part is that the glue is visible if you check carefully.

But who cares? It was just my first try. It took me an hour to finish it.

Thanks for your good comments!!

I like the strap, it is very suitable for that type of watch. It certainly not elegant, but it looks really cool in a vintage looking diving watch with its "function over form looks". Congratulations.

About your 127, did you buy one of those Best available 127 and from that you made all the modifications. The reason I am asking is that I am looking for a best quality possible 127, but I dont have time nor knowledge to modify my self.

• 1 month later...