When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How is this watch? Why so cheap?

BROKERGUY21

I want three different watches and cant decide, some kind of superavenger    

this one i like because of the diver strap and it is only a little over 100 USD  i was going to buy a diver strap from PCLS for 65 anyway so might as well buy this? How is the quality? 

http://www.highqualitywatches.co.uk/high-quality-breitling-skyland-chronograph-swiss-valjoux-7750-movement-blue-dial-ar-coating-watch-20446.html

yeah very true, i am going with trusty or PCLS i just saw this dirt cheap i got intrigued

thanks

Right out of the gate, the dealer is lying to you.. claims of a Swiss ETA 7750 movement and sapphire crystal for 88 GBP ??  A Swiss 7750 movement, alone is 500 US dollars. Lies are a great indicator of who not to buy from.

• Like 1

Right out of the gate, the dealer is lying to you.. claims of a Swiss ETA 7750 movement and sapphire crystal for 88 GBP ??  A Swiss 7750 movement, alone is 500 US dollars. Lies are a great indicator of who not to buy from.

+100000000000000000

That link looks like scam - there's no way in the world you are getting a chrono rep with a swiss valjoux 7750 in it for 88 GBP ;)

(a gen valjoux 7750 movement alone is more than triple that price)

I'd stick to the trusted dealers on the forum (unless you have another dealer you can trust), this way you can trust the photos and know what you are getting.

I know that also, for the most sought after reps, some members have wrote reviews\mini-reviews you can read before you buy.

Db1

Please stick to the dealers , these off sites that are not posted here is a no no . A super avenger should run you at least a good 300 to 500 , a super avenger that cheap is very much garbage . Stick to the dealers on this site because you buy from these off sites the mods will not be able to save you from the inevitable.

Well said Jkay! 

And like everybody already said, stick to the trusted dealer section on this forum ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...