When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to buy rep. Ulysse Nardin & Rolex Explorer II

payhomage

Hello all, this is my first post on the site!

I have done some thorough searching before I came to the conclusion that I need to start a new topic. 

I don't really know how to use this forum yet but I am here to stay and learn, so please work with me!

First off, I do have a few reps but they are all low-grade and worthless. Recently I came to the conclusion its best to pay good money for good quality. And thats what I need your help for.

Searching through the forum, I found a lot of people talking about someone named 'Andrew' and a company named 'Trusty Time'.

At first I was going to buy from 'James' who has a website that he promotes ww w . iparadisiac . co.

I came to the conclusion he promoted crap quality watches compared to what reps are out there.

So, I have been searching for Andrew, but found nothing but a bunch of people talking about purchasing products from him. I think he is connected to Trusty Time? 

And, I have been searching trusty time, I found ttw888 . com,  trustytimewatches . com   and   yourtrustytime . info

So, which one of these websites is the REAL trusty time? Or is trusty time just a user on this forum that has the best quality reps? Or is Andrew a seller from Trusty Time that sells to us on the forum.

Basically, I don't want to buy from the wrong websites / person. So please if someone can help me make sure that I am buying from the right person and points me in the right direction, I would appreciate it so much.

Also, if anyone knows a website or person that sells the best quality Ulysse Nardin watches, please tell me!!!!

Thank you, all of you!

Pay Homage.

If any ADMIN sees this, please understand my reasoning for posing website links, for me it is just to clearly understand and let other have the most information needed to understand my situation.

Thank you

Hi and welcome to RWG!

We have a sub forum that contains all the "trusted dealers", it's here:-

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

You can see that Trusty Time is listed in there, here:-

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/65-trusty-time/

His current site is

http://www.ttw888.com/

And you are correct when you guessed that Andrew company is TrustyTime.

Note that each dealer sub-forum has a "reviews" sub-forum, it's a good idea to check in there and read a few of the recent posts to get an idea of the dealer. They are all "trusted" - which basically means we have used them lots, and they can be trusted to send you the watch you have paid for, and will honour any DOA returns procedure they may operate (but not all do IIRC).

Read each dealers own website carefully in regards to warranties - offered or not, and warranty terms if they are offered, if they will accept returns, if they use QC pictures, if they will send via "triangular shipping" (only relevant if you live somewhere in the EU that has problematic customs)

Lastly be aware that ordering a rep requires patience, they can be in your hands in 5 days, or 5 months.