When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 183 H-Factory

deadaglev

Hey guys.

i am relatively new to the rep world. Until now i do not even own one. But there is a Pam i really want to get my hands on soon. The Pam 183. I have read a lot of postings concerning this gorgeous Panerai Rep, but could not tell whats what and were to get one that is nice and reliable. Yesterday i stumbled across the new H-Factory Version and now i want to know if anyone with more experience can tell me if this one is worth a try. 

Since i don't have 5 Postings yet, i can't add some links. But they are available on Andrews website. Joshua even added a Video!

I know some purists will punish me for that but when i finally own one, i wan't to exchange the black hands with some golden ones. I like the vintage look that is added to the watch by them. Anyone who could do this for me? (my location is germany) or can give me some advices?

Sorry for my poor english and i hope i do not harm any rules with my first post.

Your english is fine and if you are referring to the new 183 that both PC and TT have, I think it looks pretty good.

I love the Radiomirs and am looking forward to the new 210 with gold hands recently released.  A lot of "purists" actually love the gold hands on the 210.  Its a mod that has been done by many.   I will probably end up getting one to replace the gold handed PAM190 that used to grace my wrists.

So, my advice is to go buy it and come back and post your thoughts about it for the other folks on the fence about making the purchase.

Welcome to the board!

Well first of all thank you!

Yes thats the one i am talking about.

The Pam 190 that TT offers is also on my list. Since it's exactly the way i want the 183 to look, i even considered buying that one instead. But i am not sure to pull the trigger. It does not look like one of the best reps out there. Can you tell me your opinion?

Does anyone made some experience shipping to germany from Andrew / Josh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...