When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Picture thread

tech

Teaser: gen? 7ac40ade86cf8e62f2616ce9f6451603.jpg97739c100faea3802686d4573b0550e9.jpg

Jewellery, Watches, Women and Money. I want all of them.

Hands are not modded.

The date has started changing meaning it's an A7750 movement. Datewheel window ring seems to be touching tachy. Date font is too small.

Why would it be mistaken as gen, may I ask?

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

I thought you already own a few very gorgeous APs bro?

A few bro, just a few! Need some more :p

Teaser: gen? 7ac40ade86cf8e62f2616ce9f6451603.jpg97739c100faea3802686d4573b0550e9.jpg

Jewellery, Watches, Women and Money. I want all of them.

The first photo is very small so it's hard to say if it's a gen or a rep, but on the second picture it definitely is a rep.. 

The photos are taken in such a way to make it hard to tell. Whatever I write will seem easy because I know which is which:

The easier tell is the 2nd picture which Legend has correctly identified all the tells. The biggest and clearest tell (to me) is the unmodded hand.

The 1st picture is slightly tougher because it was purposedly taken at about 3 meters out (so we can't see the hands nor the color of the red). But look at how the DW/cyclops is aligned with the 2 and 4, especially the left end of the cyclops... where it is touching. And to clarify, it is a direct face shot, not an angled shot (the 2nd photo is slightly an angled shot to give an illusion of the positioning of the DW and cyclops as far left as possible)

wow this is that "ultimate-next-level-legend-franken" AP right? This is a new term when it comes to franken AP's bro :p 

Haha no bro just a humble daily beater level franken.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather