When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Picture thread

tech

Just now, dylan said:

Why just cyclops?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do not think the gen xtal is as clear as a Prof. But that is just me maybe. Prof xtals really show off I have had a few 44mm with them. I love them they are see through with no colour tinge but I do like the JF and Noob xtals, the cyclops could be better though. 

I do not think the gen xtal is as clear as a Prof. But that is just me maybe. Prof xtals really show off I have had a few 44mm with them. I love them they are see through with no colour tinge but I do like the JF and Noob xtals, the cyclops could be better though. 

So I hear that if u have noob cyclops get the prof cyclops done cuz no AR on noob but if you have JF then it comes with AR and so dont get it done. In your opinion does the prof cyclops make a huge difference regardless of factory?

5 minutes ago, dylan said:

So I hear that if u have noob cyclops get the prof cyclops done cuz no AR on noob but if you have JF then it comes with AR and so dont get it done. In your opinion does the prof cyclops make a huge difference regardless of factory?

I have only had one with a Prof Cyclops, but sometimes the blue tinge on a Cyclops gets to me, but that is rare. Believe me I am no AP expert lol. I just love the Leb as is. APs In general I do not do too much messing with, primarily because I do not know enough lol. . 

I have only had one with a Prof Cyclops, but sometimes the blue tinge on a Cyclops gets to me, but that is rare. Believe me I am no AP expert lol. I just love the Leb as is. APs In general I do not do too much messing with, primarily because I do not know enough lol. . 
Lol...me too..i dont know enuff...its like the blind leading the blind.

When u say blue tinge are u referring to stock cyclops or prof's?

10 minutes ago, dylan said:

Lol...me too..i dont know enuff...its like the blind leading the blind.

When u say blue tinge are u referring to stock cyclops or prof's?

Blue tinge on stock. 

2 minutes ago, dylan said:

Got it - and your prof cyclops is super clear?
You have a pic?

Yes Super clear, unfortunately I sold most of my APs a long while ago. The photos are all on Photobucket. 

I just picked one up - im wondering if prof xtal & cyclops is a good idea for it.

Cyclop is a definite must. Go for Mikey’s dw too. Crystal I will stick with the stock jf one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyclop is a definite must. Go for Mikey’s dw too. Crystal I will stick with the stock jf one.

Thank u my friend. Im gonna do exactly that. Are there certain models that u do recommend a prof xtal?

Thank u my friend. Im gonna do exactly that. Are there certain models that u do recommend a prof xtal?

Not for APs. Bear in mind that the gens are actually single AR crystal. And the JF ones emulate the gen in that aspect pretty well I think.