When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WOW Diver V5 .. is gen

Mr Z

just saw this post on intime(ryan) section not TD here .. looks like super gen close now the diver V5 can truly be called 1:1  as per gen !! im ordering mine ..my  noob is going to hit the sales section !!

1:correct gen close tachy numbers now 
2:gen close crown guards not tapered ends like other versions 
3:gen close lug screw size and depth !
4: gen style rotor ( even thou no1's going to see it a great touch)

1306-9982-thickbox_zpsa766471d.jpg

1306-9984-thickbox_zpsb9e67166.jpg
1306-9985-thickbox_zps22c71cd8.jpg

1306-9987-thickbox_zps770c9ddc.jpg
1306-9989-thickbox_zpsf00b0ce9.jpg
1306-9996-thickbox_zps29e28c01.jpg
  • Like 1

Where can I find it, I'll sell myself to the highest bidder if need be.

On Intime a TD on RWI...thats Ryan :) I think he might be a probationary on RG too...he is long time member who went dealer...his frankens are a marvel !!

But Angus at Puretime has them listed with 2 movement options....http://www.puretime.co/product/apdv5/

Yes this aint a Noob

Funny really because if you read Angus' write up on how things work for dealers and makers...he says that V referencing always refers to same maker different version

Yet look at these or say the HBB Diver V2 and V3..... different makers...different watch ;) I could go on !! :)

bastards.gif

Lol, Classic! 

Oh yeah the watch, personally I was holding out for this, went to order 3.5, no stock, then 4 came along I thought wtf, then 4.1, went to order, only swiss @ + $1900 or whatever their upcharge for true swiss is  :), and now this V5, I'm sure there is more to come, I think I'll wait a month or two, we should be on V6.1 for xmas. Decorated rotor behind the closed caseback, they're really pulling out all the stops for this one :D

If I remember this right the V4 is Noob...the 4.1 is in fact a V1 and the V5 is a V2.... going by makers

BenitoMussoliniBenitoMussolinishandtakes

you got them all mixed up pete, but then the rotor goes around and around and around like this spinning si si....until everything is stuck...mamma mia!!!

• Like 1

This watch is beautiful don't get me wrong but you can get as close to the sun as you want but the thing that burns this replica is a high beat movement. Why won't they just sell these with the correct slow beat movement??

There is no replica 2846 (low beat) and the ETA pieces are literally antiques now so ... not in supply enough to create an entire line of replica watches around them.

Why is this a deal breaker for you, when you can simply buy a 2846 on eBay for around $80 and drop it in? There's a complete 2846 watch right now for $19 on eBay.

You mean the date wheel itself? A "dwo" is a sticker. You can stick it onto anything, as long as the date window position is compatible. Like 3, 4, 5, or 6 o'clock orientation.

Yes I meant the date wheel. Not sure how AP does their date wheel. If I take one apart will I find a date wheel or DWO?

Obviously there's a date wheel so to clarify does the rep use a dwo for their font?

Hello, just been to InTime Ryan's site to place my order for the V5 and surprised to see the new Diver Titanium with Myota engine!!!! price is 398$ I did'nt know that there was such model in the AP catalog, but the Watch looks cool.

So!!! what to do

Bye

Both Ti and RG are fantasy models...