When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WOW Diver V5 .. is gen

Mr Z

Hello, just been to InTime Ryan's site to place my order for the V5 and surprised to see the new Diver Titanium with Myota engine!!!! price is 398$ I did'nt know that there was such model in the AP catalog, but the Watch looks cool.

So!!! what to do

Bye

The Myota movement looks interesting I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Legend nice but not cheap, as you know not an AP guy is that fantasy or Rep of present model?

Mike, its a fantasy model, but looks very nice actually!

You know, I think you could carry off the diver very well. ;)

how many different versions can they possibly make? why not just get it right the first time? more money?

Your question is a valid one.. and part of the answer why they make so many versions is for commercial sense.

A first version rep released by a factory, to me, is always something like a market testing model..

What decides whether versions "2 to n" is made, I guess, is the popularity of the model.  

The factory would invest on making the improvements and such only when there is a market for the product. 

That could also explain why for models such as the Richard Mille RM series and Hysek, the reps development happen very slowly, as compared with the ever popular Rolex Submariners, Hublots, and yes the AP Divers..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered one from Toro. Shipped the next day, superfast. Now its travelling in EU that will still take some time. Any Hornback tips that will also fit this one including used/ or minor flaws and are not overly expensive welcome:) 

Gents, is this the V5 we're talking about? http://www.torobravos2013.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=878 Any thoughts if a bracelet would fit? I remember an article where a bracelet is recommended for the ROO without the holes, but couldn't find it - guess it was a V3 bracelet. Thx, J
My v5 fitted on the Now sold out v3 bracelet. Samsung Galaxy Note III

post-59218-138757463529.jpg

• Like 1