When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings from İstanbul/Turkey

sol

Welcome aboard my friend.  I have many great memories of Old Istanbul, and Turkey as a whole.  I worked countrywide for a couple of years, and was in Old Istanbul at the time of the big Deprem (Earthquake) in 99.  I helped the British Earthquake rescue team that was drafted in.

Welcome aboard my friend. I have many great memories of Old Istanbul, and Turkey as a whole. I worked countrywide for a couple of years, and was in Old Istanbul at the time of the big Deprem (Earthquake) in 99. I helped the British Earthquake rescue team that was drafted in.

Hello ssteel thank you for the warm welcome, and also thank your help in the 99 disaster that was the time we needed to help most. Where do u live now?

Welcome here! Enjoy the massive knowledge and love :)

I'm traveling to Istanbul today for four days! What not to miss? (Besides the usual tourist traps) Me and the Mrs especially love contemporary fashion, domestic if possible! Also in Antalya there is a fantastic leathershop called Scala with amazing rep leather goods (not like the rest of the Russian packed stores) I know they should have a branch in Istanbul..you know where?

There's a leather store right at the top of the hill from Old Istanbul, follow the tram lines from Topkarpi Palace, and go up the hill, once at the top, look on the right side of the street, and you will see leather jackets hanging up outside mate.

Welcome here! Enjoy the massive knowledge and love :)

I'm traveling to Istanbul today for four days! What not to miss? (Besides the usual tourist traps) Me and the Mrs especially love contemporary fashion, domestic if possible! Also in Antalya there is a fantastic leathershop called Scala with amazing rep leather goods (not like the rest of the Russian packed stores) I know they should have a branch in Istanbul..you know where?

Hello thank you for the welcome, there is lots to do here in Istanbul. It's a lovely city with beautiful sea view and only place in the world that connect 2 continent together it's bosphorus bridge. Leather rep good are in the old city place called grand bazaar but u need to bargain if they ask 100 u give them 50:)

Hi I'm new also. I just saw your post, it caught my eye as I bought my first replica watch in Turkey! It was a great piece.

Loverly friendly country.

Hello there, yes there is some very very good replicas here too but i did not wanna purchase before  I learn. I wanna know what ı am looking for.