When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Marina Militare Frankens

tech

Lifted this out of the watch box and wanted to share.  The pics can't do this thing justice as the blue dial is so tough to capture.

IMAG0097_zpsabd09de4.jpg

Everything is gen on it including the blue croc....the only thing NOT gen is the thumbnail ti buckle...Ziggy put it all together for me. 

This goes along with its older partner

DSC00180_zps2909bcad.jpg

Old School Ti case but gen OEM service L dial and hands.  Love these pieces a lot.  Many thanks go out to the membership here for helping me put them together.

Cheers!

wow.....very nice...

Thanks mate!   :)

Just.. Wow.. A true Franken. Wow

Still some more work to do on them but am enjoying them now for the moment.  :)

Very Nice - blue rules for me and has been on my wish list for many years ...already have the SE box and papers from a gen 082 , all I'm waiting for now is that dial......  :wub: 

thanks...um, any chance you would part with that SE box!   ;)

...I didn't think so!  Nice pickup and good luck on the hunt for it as that has been half the fun.

Caseback is oem on the 082 as well??? Amazing pieces!

Shit...forgot that one :bangin: ....but am hoping to get that changed very soon! B)

Don't see the 082 very often, good stuff!

Surprised at that...thought there would be a few more out there as W0lf has a 36 franken and Cubeistan's T dial 36 franken.  Maybe some 82s are still out there to be had.

@tech

If you go stupid and decide to sell... let me know :) Haha.  Can't get over how great this watch is.  I actually bought an 089E to get a PAM with a dial other then black.  Good stuff!

Yes, and stupid is right as I have gone "full retard" and picked up the SE box, paps, stickers, scroll for the 36....I am sending out "voodoo jedi mind waves" to FGD to sell me his 82 SE box set...

Here is a pic of it next to a franken gen dial 89 that I got from :notworthy:  :notworthy:  (cue angelic, heavenly choral music) W0lf :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

IMAG0045_zpsbf18fa7d.jpg

The color differences are really striking.  And damn, I just noticed how much my pictures suck. :huh:

beautiful pair :tu:

Thanks a lot!   :)

but when I hear the word "pair", these often come to mind  B)

13857_327-0043_123_576lo_zps541d460f.jpg

MOFO_MOFO503_XL.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

:partytime: