When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn Reps - Do they exist??

Edge

Are there any good reps of Sinn 756 or 856 models? If so where can I get one from?? If not may way have to resort to a gen lol.

Chris

Yea, i think the gens are "almost affordable" I'd save up and get the real deal. You'll be happy you saved your $$$ and bought a real one.

Is River selling a strap or the watch? That watch would have a Sinn modified 7750 Valjoux movt. and they run in the $1000+ range. The Asian 7750 movt has subdials at 3, 6 & 9, whereas the Swiss 7750 has them at 6, 9, & 12. Swiss is 28800bph and Asian is 21600bph. An Asian with subdials at 6, 9, and 12 would be a new invention- but maybe it's in the works!

Is River selling a strap or the watch? That watch would have a Sinn modified 7750 Valjoux movt. and they run in the $1000+ range. The Asian 7750 movt has subdials at 3, 6 & 9, whereas the Swiss 7750 has them at 6, 9, & 12. Swiss is 28800bph and Asian is 21600bph. would be a new invention- but maybe it's in the works!

I thought that the Breitling Chrono Avenger and the IWC GST both use an asian 7750 with subdials at 6, 9, and 12.

Call me crazy you guys, but is River offering one? I saw he had it with boxes and papers somewhere else but I can't find it. I have no idea of it's similarity to a gen.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b327/river32...nt=DSCN3577.jpg

I am sorry man, but I can't even look at the link- your avatar is so f*****g distrubing. Good God. What happened to pretty girls, watch, car, etc???

-O

Call me crazy you guys, but is River offering one? I saw he had it with boxes and papers somewhere else but I can't find it. I have no idea of it's similarity to a gen.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b327/river32...nt=DSCN3577.jpg

I am sorry man, but I can't even look at the link- your avatar is so f*****g distrubing. Good God. What happened to pretty girls, watch, car, etc???

-O

Is River selling a strap or the watch? That watch would have a Sinn modified 7750 Valjoux movt. and they run in the $1000+ range. The Asian 7750 movt has subdials at 3, 6 & 9, whereas the Swiss 7750 has them at 6, 9, & 12. Swiss is 28800bph and Asian is 21600bph. An Asian with subdials at 6, 9, and 12 would be a new invention- but maybe it's in the works!

The Sinn on River's pic has the Lemania 5100 chrono movement. Not 100% sure, but I think it is a genuine.

It has the running small second at 9, center chrono second and 60 min. register, and 12 hour small register at 6. The small register at 12 is the 24 hour indicator.