When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus Returns With A Big Bang!

PureTime

Guest RiverwindMDS

Very good words from you man. I really appreciate you are releasing this time only the ss version that is the best one.

I hope it will be avabile the rg bezel with the right caseback in the future and also the blackmagic.

It will be very good.

Thanks Angus for all you are are doing for us.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is incredible, what a watch! That AR is very good! Are the Breitlings going to have a heavy coat like this?

Yes for my coming version of breitlings

Very good words from you man. I really appreciate you are releasing this time only the ss version that is the best one.

I hope it will be avabile the rg bezel with the right caseback in the future and also the blackmagic.

It will be very good.

Thanks Angus for all you are are doing for us.

I will also release the F1 one, but I am now asking the watch maker to make the correct caseback for the RG version, hope this can be done soon.

To be honest in my opinion gold hands would look much better on such a 2Tone watch - especially when hour markers which are also in dial area are gold.

V said that it came with only steel hands but I actually found an ebay auction and posted about it couple days ago with a pic of a F1 BB with gold hands.

But you will never know.

I am not actually buying a 2Tone now so it may be that my opinion does not matter at all :)

I wonder how are these watches going to look like in real life... if the SS will be as great as it is expected to be then I will probably go for a 2Tone version for my GF.

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

Go with the silver hands. Since this is a two tone, having the mix of gold bezel on a steel case, the dial with gold markers and steel hands seems to match better all around IMHO. I'd agree with having the dial markers and hands all gold if the bezel and case were one color. Besides, I find more credible the Hublot's president, J.C. Bivers's description of the final production of the F1 as opposed to the gold hands I see in the catalog pictures used to sell these watches on the internet. And a real production watch posted by a seller on Timezone, that is more support that the silver hands do follow the Hublot president's description as correct for the F1.

Have any idea when these will become normally available?

People who have already paid will have their HBB shipped on 26th December.

To be honest in my opinion gold hands would look much better on such a 2Tone watch - especially when hour markers which are also in dial area are gold.

V said that it came with only steel hands but I actually found an ebay auction and posted about it couple days ago with a pic of a F1 BB with gold hands.

But you will never know.

I am not actually buying a 2Tone now so it may be that my opinion does not matter at all :)

I wonder how are these watches going to look like in real life... if the SS will be as great as it is expected to be then I will probably go for a 2Tone version for my GF.

Cheers!

When you order, I can custom make a rose gold hand version for you.

But first of all I want to be your GF :wub:

I think it is much better to have the hands in steel like the original.

Go with the silver hands. Since this is a two tone, having the mix of gold bezel on a steel case, the dial with gold markers and steel hands seems to match better all around IMHO. I'd agree with having the dial markers and hands all gold if the bezel and case were one color. Besides, I find more credible the Hublot's president, J.C. Bivers's description of the final production of the F1 as opposed to the gold hands I see in the catalog pictures used to sell these watches on the internet. And a real production watch posted by a seller on Timezone, that is more support that the silver hands do follow the Hublot president's description as correct for the F1.

I will make them silver unless specially mentioned.

How long will the rubber straps be on the BB? will a guy with a large wrist fit the straps?.....In the pic of the white watch broken down, the strap did not look very long..............Thanks, Wan

Today I will receive them, this time will for sure measure it for you. Sorry abou that.

I would like to order one too so what are the choices?

1. Steel bezel + black dial + steel case.

2. Rose gold bezel + carbon fibre dial + steel case.

Pics please refer to my dealer section, thanks.