When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Guide (Find your Panerai here)

markiemark

For the past six months I have been working on the Pam Guide. It was a dark, very tough, and long road.

For those who are unaware of this project. It is, in short, a website hooked to a massive database which contains every rep Panerai. On the website you can filter down by attributes to find a Panerai to your liking. Click on a Panerai for its details.

While doing this I neglected both my family and my job for this. But looking back it was worth it!

I want to thank Ale from RWI for letting me use his Excel sheet. Without this I would not have been able to accomplish this. And of course you guys, for the kind words that kept me going.

If you have any ideas or questions regarding the Pamguide, feel free to post them here. Feedback is appreciated.

Also consider a donation to keep this bad boy alive. Even it's just a dollar or two. It's running on a very expensive dedicated server and it's hitting my wallet every month HARD...

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present THE PAMGUIDE! :clap2:

Upcoming updates:

- Strap makers section

- Panerai Dictionary

- Panerai classification

- Panerai

- A compare functionality

Note:

The Pamguide is gets updated when Ale's Excel sheet gets updated. So it is possible that the Pamguide does not contain yesterday's released PAMs.

• Like 7

Many thanks, Made a donation for your work

Could we have a search by number field, would be great to go and look at a 299 or 89 directly

Also if I click to select a search property, if I click it again would be good if it unselected

By great work and looks stunning

Stephen

Many thanks, Made a donation for your work

Could we have a search by number field, would be great to go and look at a 299 or 89 directly

Also if I click to select a search property, if I click it again would be good if it unselected

By great work and looks stunning

Stephen

For the search you can use ctrl+F since all Pams are on the page.

As for the un-selecting, I will fix that because that was working before...

Many thanks for your donation Stephan!

Wow! That's amazing Mark! Thank you for your web expertise and sacrifice. The design looks sweet.

I clicked the 42mm Radiomir and only saw one. Hopefully my rare 42mm 8 DAYS will get added.

Posted Image

On a side note, what are your thoughts about it being public, or open to search engine indexing. I think it helps our hobby keep a low profile if it is not public. I doubt Panerai does not realize the extent at which their watches are repped, but this flaunts it in their face. Just sayin'

Great job!

:thumbsup:

Wow! That's amazing Mark! Thank you for your web expertise and sacrifice. The design looks sweet.

I clicked the 42mm Radiomir and only saw one. Hopefully my rare 42mm 8 DAYS will get added.

9esumyzy.jpg

On a side note, what are your thoughts about it being public, or open to search engine indexing. I think it helps our hobby keep a low profile if it is not public. I doubt Panerai does not realize the extent at which their watches are repped, but this flaunts it in their face. Just sayin'

Great job!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your input. For now it is a Beta test. Ill check wether it gets popular or not. Its completely invisible for search engines, later on it will be completely protected with a server sided password protection :)

Oh and what PAM is that?
I don't think it exists in gen, because it says 8 DAYS. Pro'ly no way to make a 42mm inhouse manual have that much reserve. gu3ygype.jpgyhypa2y2.jpg Actually, I just lost one of the strap screws and need to find a replacement. Maybe it uses the same screws as the 45mm rads?

I don't know much about PAMs but the site lists information on genuine watches right?

Both. For example, when you select "white gold" for the case, and you click on a watch where the gen is made of white gold. It then says "Gen: white gold - Rep: SS" at the Observations.

Oh thanks for clearing that out.

Looks like a fantastic source of information for those into PAMs.

Not likely I'll ever use it, but I will make a small donation (I'm in a very difficult financial situation at the moment) for doing this work for the community.

Oh thanks for clearing that out.

Looks like a fantastic source of information for those into PAMs.

Not likely I'll ever use it, but I will make a small donation (I'm in a very difficult financial situation at the moment) for doing this work for the community.

Thanks I REALLY appreciate that! I spent a lot of time and money on this (could buy a few gens for that LOL). So every dollar is more than welcome!