When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MOON PHASE

BONDEN

Hi

I like very much the Breguet watches but unfortunately I cant find any rep for the models I like

I have the Breguet chrono ( from joshua ) but I would like to have a model with moon phace or power recerve

Do you think that there is a chance in the future to find those models

Thanks

Hi

I like very much the Breguet watches but unfortunately I cant find any rep for the models I like

I have the Breguet chrono ( from joshua ) but I would like to have a model with moon phace or power recerve

Do you think that there is a chance in the future to find those models

Thanks

I've only seen reps with 24 hour sun/moon indicators. My Buran has a poljot movement with 29.5 day moonphase. I don't think anyone makes a cheap mechanical moonphase. I have a samson watch on order that's supposed to be a 29.5 day moonphase styled after patek phillipe. I'd say go to ebay, search moon phase and moonphase and see what comes up. I'm happy with my Buran, it's not a rep but it's a fine watch.

post-358-1143495979_thumb.jpg

I've only seen reps with 24 hour sun/moon indicators. My Buran has a poljot movement with 29.5 day moonphase. I don't think anyone makes a cheap mechanical moonphase. I have a samson watch on order that's supposed to be a 29.5 day moonphase styled after patek phillipe. I'd say go to ebay, search moon phase and moonphase and see what comes up. I'm happy with my Buran, it's not a rep but it's a fine watch.

I bet we'll see a moon phase rep this year--last year we saw the intoduction of genuine flying tourbillons, so I don't think it's an overly optimistic guess that we'll se a moon phase module or movement coming out of China before Christmas, or even better (but unlikely, sadly), a chrono module for the 2824, which will open up a whole world of working stopwatches.

The sad truth is there is no rep with a moon phase dial as yet.

But if it is not important to you who the producer is and you can live with a somewhat higher quality <_< of the watch buy one from Junghans.

It cost about 250 euros.

Another downside: you'll have to forego the thrill you have when there's a chance the watch can be confiscated.

I believe as well we'll see a rep with a working moon phase dial either this year or the next one.