When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New payment solution. Nearly ready

Admin

I have sent a PM to all of the guys who have PM'ed me, so go ahead and follow the instructions in the PM. If everything works out as planned, I will allow more users to test the system.

PS: 01:44 here, so I am off to be, so I wont see any of your payments until tomorrow morning, But if you do everything right, the system should upgrade your accounts automagically ;)

OK. The system seems to be working just as planned, so I am now removing the previous used system. When this is done, all members who have not paid the last couple of months will be automatically downgraded, so watch out if your status changes during the next 4-5 hours ;)

And for those of you who want to upgrade: Shoot me a PM for instructions. 

Also, let me just say this immediately: It is extremely important that this system is kept under the radar. All members should contact ME first and not PP or their credit card company if they have any problems or questions regarding the transactions!!

That was easy !! Everyone who is a paying member should do their upgrade, we need to keep the funds coming in to keep this forum going.

And

AS ADMIN SAID PLEASE DO NOT SCREW THIS UP BY TALKING ABOUT IT ON OTHER FORUMS, CONTACTING PAYPAL OR YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR  FIRST SHOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM !! LET'S KEEP THIS UNDER THE RADAR,PLEASE.

• Like 2

You can also e-mail me for instructions: admin@rwg.cc

Since we have been unable to accept payments for over 2 months, we dont (And when I say we don't, I mean I don't) have the best economy, soi it is also possible for us to receive donations though this system. Again; PM me or e-mail me for details.