When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NY/NJ GTG OCT 27th

Mike on a bike

My daughters birthday is the day before. Im going to try to come. Maybe ill bring my keyboard with me and be a internet tough guy there. Lol jk. Are any of you guys able to install a gen crown on a watch. I have a mbk 1665 that i have a gen crown. Maybe someone can do it for so,e cash? Also what do u guys do at a gtg? I never been to one before and if i come i would like to know thanku.

Edited by Tonyyammine

We pass around watches, guys bring some awesome stuff ! ( I plan on bringing about 30 or so) So you get to try on watches you do not have and maybe were thinking of buying. In between we drink beer, Scotch, eat, smoke cigars and take pics! I can tell you now nobody fixing anything there but you might find a guy to take home and do it. Oh also we chase the waitresses and people come over to look at the watches ask us questions on models, one guy tried to buy one last time .

PS He thought all were gen we were kind of course and said not for sale, we do not do that. Now between ourselves that is different but to be honest not a big horse trading session one or two traded or sold, but you never know have a lot of guys this time.

Really wish I could make it but heading to Disney with the fam this week and too much stuff to get in order. I'll def be in for the next one. Would be great to meet some of you guys. Have fun!

OK guys we are at 13 so going my non scientific show rate formula that means we will get 9 high probability. Last one was 6 guys and there were so many watches it was insane so this should be a blast! This does not count two guys who are coming late, you never really know but we are set for a good one for sure.

Packing for the outing, maybe a few to many. :g:

post-44391-0-95580700-1382882912_thumb.j

New never worn still in the box stock! :bangin:

post-44391-0-21998500-1382882947_thumb.j

Oops forgot one now where is the Squale, still in the box somewhere.................. :fool:

PS the good stuff in the metal carriers. :partytime:

Cigars......................... :pimp:

• Like 1