When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold

martijnp

My girlfriend is going to kill me. 

I'm literally a hairs width away from pulling the trigger on this beauty!

If she kills you wearing this Hublot, it's worth it  :inverted: Just kidding of course. If you pull the trigger on getting one yourself, you've got a very good Hublot on the wrist mate. And of course share some pictures if you receive the watch ;) 

Martijnp

In your opinion, does your Hublot wear comfortably? To be honest, I have bought and sold a few BB, as I found the different versions to be uncomfortable, and even painful to wear.

Also, for some of the straps, there are unsightly gaps between the wrist and the straps for me.. perhaps due to the size of my small wrists. (6")

Nice watches btw, just that perhaps its not my destiny to wear them!

LK

Martijnp

In your opinion, does your Hublot wear comfortably? To be honest, I have bought and sold a few BB, as I found the different versions to be uncomfortable, and even painful to wear.

Also, for some of the straps, there are unsightly gaps between the wrist and the straps for me.. perhaps due to the size of my small wrists. (6")

Nice watches btw, just that perhaps its not my destiny to wear them!

LK

I've also got small wrists, 6,4in. But for me the Hublot is confortable. But all my watches are 44mm. I even got a 50mm watch and that one is very confortable :p

Congrats Martijn! Stunning looking watch and awesome pics! Wear her well mate... :)

Thanks mate, I was waiting for your comment haha

Could you please provide a link. Can't seem to find both the SS and RS on his website. Thanks in advance!

The links via Joshua/Perfect Clones:

Rose Gold: http://www.p-cls.com/hbev10011-bang-evolution-rgrgle-a7750-p-10982.html

Stainless Steel: http://www.p-cls.com/hbev10001-bang-evolution-ssssle-a7750-p-10396.html

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...