When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My most cheap and strangely likable rep ever

nnomad

Hey guys and girls  (Its been quite a while since my last post here); 

My brother was recently in Shanghai, and as usual the question "do you want something from here?" popped in... and my obvious answer was " Of course I do! A cheap rep".. And it was indeed cheap. 

I didn't want to go to the obvious submariner choice, mostly due to the  "you will cry in pain when you see it" issue, and since my brother doesn't actually knows how to differentiate a watch from an orange, ive sent him a picture of an explorer I and the " do not under any circumstance spend more than 70 usd on it...". And so he did.. 

I ended up with a strange explorer that I quite like!.. and it costed 50 usd.... (no idea where he got it, and I don't think he has either).. and being not an expert or even close to that, I wanted to share a few phone pics of my new weird rolex... 

I would love some opinions about it.. and sorry about the crappy pics

Cheers,

A.

post-20348-0-09421000-1381918137_thumb.j

post-20348-0-86678700-1381918143_thumb.j

post-20348-0-18552600-1381918151_thumb.j

post-20348-0-39920800-1381918158_thumb.j

post-20348-0-64202500-1381918172_thumb.j

Its charcoal "purpleish" and it does comes very alive when hit by light ... I actualy like it quite a lot..

Sounds fantastic :good::drinks: Price doesn't necessarily make the watch... One of my favourites, is a plastic submariner I threw a modified dial into. Every time I wear it, it reminds me not to take life too seriously :tu:

• Like 1