When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The "ultimate" version of PAM 389, pre-order at PT!

Legend

For those interested, I saw that the "ultimate" (usually this means significantly more accurate than the "basic" version) is available for pre-order now.

It looks like this is a product of the new Z factory, which produced the PAM 351.

http://www.pureti.me/product/pre-order-pam389-o-zf-11-best-edition-on-black-rubber-strap-p9000/

What do you guys think?

I do not work for Puretime nor am I in any way associated with Angus and company.

I am just here to share my find for those interested.

actually sgtguk and mapman, I think I sport a smaller wrist than you guys, at 6", and I still have 47mm and even a 53mm watch in my repertoire.. :D

I guess its about the attitude more than the actual dimensional compatibility for me. 

Yes Clock on my wrist, but who cares? :lol:

Shaking head my good friend, one day I will have to see one of these "clocks" on your wrist in person! :inverted:

My lord how well you could wear a vintage Rolex which looks like a child's toy on me.................. :wounded1:

Mike my friend, your tastes ought to gravitate toward larger dials.. ever considered a U boat? ;)

Seriously a vintage submariner on you would look like a ladies dataejust. :D

Nice...but does gen have between cp and minute hand that tiny cap?! :g::huh:

Really like that  PAM model... but for me correct cp is very important, I can usually tell rep or not via CP quality... if of course rep is not modded.

PAM2013101803-02_enl.JPG

Edit:

GEN does not have cap.... damn... cant buy that.

gen:

Panerai-PAM-389-Luminor-Submersible-Amag

Edited by sul

Nice...but does gen have between cp and minute hand that tiny cap?! :g::huh:

Really like that  PAM model... but for me correct cp is very important, I can usually tell rep or not via CP quality... if of course rep is not modded.

PAM2013101803-02_enl.JPG

Edit:

GEN does not have cap.... damn... cant buy that.

gen:

Panerai-PAM-389-Luminor-Submersible-Amag

I am an idiot, when it comes to details like this.. can you explain please? Thank you

I am an idiot, when it comes to details like this.. can you explain please? Thank you

No you are not idiot, I am just too " anal" probably.

But gen and  all other pam reps, minute hand is tight around cp.Here if you will zoom in Z factory rep, between watch minute hand and cp is tiny free space, like a "ring" around cannon pinion between cp and hand. Zoom in then you will understand what I am talking about.

Edited by sul

• 2 weeks later...

Flavor Flaaaaav

actually sgtguk and mapman, I think I sport a smaller wrist than you guys, at 6", and I still have 47mm and even a 53mm watch in my repertoire.. :D

I guess its about the attitude more than the actual dimensional compatibility for me.

Yes Clock on my wrist, but who cares? :lol: