When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai straps... Where to buy....

V

ok...quick update...have received the mazana strap...looks so good...very thick and for the price a must buy...25 usd with a pre v buckle...and btw the pvd on the buckle is a bit dark but at least is not anodized...quick pic...

54781-35652.jpg

54781-35653.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post, why not make it a sticky admins?

Because it's biased and doesn't include TC Straps (Toscana, Mario Paci, Officine Firenze) as V had a spat with E from TC. :D

To even this out, here are some straps from TC Straps.

Toscana Il Mupetto

84766-29619.jpg

Toscana Oreo

84766-29620.jpg

Toscana Tan

84766-29621.jpg

Officine Firenze strap

84766-29622.jpg

Because it's biased and doesn't include TC Straps (Toscana, Mario Paci, Officine Firenze) as V had a spat with E from TC. :D

Ah yes.. E.. the guy who stole Dirks name to sell his straps :bleh:

Also do you think all my effort I put on this post is useless and not worthy because it doesn't include him?

Also do you think all my effort I put on this post is useless and not worthy because it doesn't include him?

Good grief! It doesn't take much for you to get defensive, does it? Is this the third reply in a row to my comment? :blink:

I appreciate your knowledge and effort. Really I do, but if you want your post to be a sticky, and I'm all for it, then you should really get rid of the personal bias, otherwise you end up looking like a petulant child. Making a biased post a 'definitive resource' turns the entire place into a biased forum.

Seriously, everyone here knows you're the go-to-guy for strap knowledge on this forum, and this is why you need to turn the other cheek and move on.

ps. Congrats on your wedding.

I have to respectfully disagree with you there Puggy. I think that V's ommission of TC straps should have no bearing on whether RWG does or does not use his post as a sticky. This is nothing against Elliot, but I believe that E. is not a "welcome"? dealer on this forum, no matter the circumstances. Therefore his inclusion in the post should not be an issue to be a sticky on this particular forum.

Eddy

• 8 years later...

Please Sign In or Sign Up