When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai straps... Where to buy....

V

veni, thanks for all the shots - can you tell me what brand/model 3 of your straps are? The two pictured below as well as the one on the fiddy in the group shot...? Thanks

Both straps pictured here on my 036 are Taikonaut. The first one is a natural calf strap and the second one (and my oldest strap to date) is a Marlboro leather style strap.

The fiddy in the first group shot has a BoB vertigo coconut strap and on the second (around the middle of the 1st page) is a Maniffature Firenze 1942 and now kruzer00 is the new owner :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Veni,

Awesome collection!

Two questions?? Where did you get the Pam logo buckle in your post?

I'm waiting for my Pam 188 modded up from RBJ.

What strap color best compliments the white dial?

Last but not least---Rich at www.globalwatchband.com Florida based and

has great dive straps and excellent prices.

Jim

The buckle was acquired after a trade with davidws (or swdivad in RWG2) and didn't liked the strap took it off sold the strap and now the buckle with the Metta leather is worked from Aaron for my new custom project.

More info here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=834

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=617

It would be great to update some links also here... please feel free to add the ones we missed or haven't updated till now ;)

Click here

Just choose the category and insert link and an sort description... that would be very kind :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great Post!!!

I agree that a warning should be posted for modem users though... I am on broadband and it took me a while to load all the pics... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just wondering... with all these replica straps... the buckles don't have the Panerai logo and wording? i see some of your pics have straps with the logo and wording...

Just wondering... with all these replica straps... the buckles don't have the Panerai logo and wording? i see some of your pics have straps with the logo and wording...

Don't understand exactlly what you mean :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
TWB's deployant ultrasoft black with white stitching is absolutely awesome and stunning. It's buttery soft like a Parmigiani Hermes strap without the price. Only $50 ordered from them. Only complaint is that the strap is a bit thin.

I have a TWB honey gator strap for deployant on my 192. It is well made and look very good. However, I found it a little stiffer than OEM's. Took a little longer to break it in.

@veni12, any comments regarding the thickness and softness of the Bob, Don and Walter(PAM2PAM) straps?

I want thick and soft straps like Dirk's strap. thx

Don's and Walter straps are not the thickest, but they're nice. I have my Walter Honey Croc on today. Love it. Bob or Woj straps are the way to go for thick ones. Inexpensive and well made.

@veni12, any comments regarding the thickness and softness of the Bob, Don and Walter(PAM2PAM) straps?

I want thick and soft straps like Dirk's strap. thx

BOB vertigo straps are very thick and soft.. Highly recommended !!!!

Thinks he means the logo buckles. So any suggestions for some summer colour straps ? This great weather it feels a shame to wear brown / black straps (lets stay away from orange for now ;) )

I am making for the summer a 24/24 ivory/white strap with matching stitching.... I am also making a RED with white stitching.. both very summerish colours ;)

41555-38051.jpg

41555-38052.jpg

Especially the Red will be a KILLER one with my PVD project :bounce:

41555-38053.jpg

41555-38054.jpg

Veni

I've been thinking about getting a shark skin strap.

Just wondering if the one pictured below was the one from Taikonaut, and how good it is?

Also how does it compare to the double Squalo strap from europelli (if you've seen those)?

Thanks,

Fred

42170-37940.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Veni

I've been thinking about getting a shark skin strap.

Just wondering if the one pictured below was the one from Taikonaut, and how good it is?

Also how does it compare to the double Squalo strap from europelli (if you've seen those)?

Thanks,

Fred

This one if I remember correct is a BOB shark strap (definately NOT Taikonaut).. and I never had the squalo europelli strap for comparison :)

Both those leathers will look choice. I'm really liking that ivory leather... :D

Too bad they are lost somewhere between UK and Thailand.. It will take months to figure out what the hell happened (and maybe I will never know) :wounded1::wounded1:

Nobody mentioned ABP in Paris, yet.

They have a site which is both awesome (choice of leathers) and bloody irritating (build your own strap order sequence).

Link to ABP: http://www.abp-paris.com/

Has anyone ever done business with ABP ?

I saw Banda mentioned. I have bought a lot of "exotic" straps from Banda... www.banda.com Their service and communication is first class. They will build a strap to your specifications... even if it is non-standard... they made a lovely 24/20 genuine brown alligator for my Pam 147. And their prices are more than reasonable.

54711-35674.jpg

Same again, Pam 147 on brown alligator, but joined by burgundy genuine crocodile on a VCDT. Both straps from Banda.

54711-35675.jpg

Please Sign In or Sign Up