When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP bumblebee carbon possible?

not yet, their latest product is the dimonds diver, seems they still need a few months to reproduce the chrono ROO's carbon case

I saw this version too and find it ridiculous. Who would wear diamonds or rose gold to go diving? :D

A diver watch is meant to be rugged and robust, not look like something to wear to the evening ball in a suit and a lady draped on your arm.

At the very least, any diver watch should be built for everyday wear, and should look like it wants to get sporty every now and then.

But thats just my personal 2 cents. ;)

Oh yes, the Bumblebee forged carbon would be awesome.. But I do hope the Noob factory is still going strong in terms of product development. I have been having difficulty trying to purchase sec@12 rep ROOs lately :( 

I saw this version too and find it ridiculous. Who would wear diamonds or rose gold to go diving? :D

A diver watch is meant to be rugged and robust, not look like something to wear to the evening ball in a suit and a lady draped on your arm.

At the very least, any diver watch should be built for everyday wear, and should look like it wants to get sporty every now and then.

But thats just my personal 2 cents. ;)

Oh yes, the Bumblebee forged carbon would be awesome.. But I do hope the Noob factory is still going strong in terms of product development. I have been having difficulty trying to purchase sec@12 rep ROOs lately :(

I agree, the fantasy model diamond diver looks a bit funny and not that sporty as the 15703 or 06, but since the gold Ipone5S running very popular during the last few months, it might be a market for such things.  

For the noob factory, what I heard is, since they are going to produce the OEM watches for some brands, they will slow down their product development on the repro side, and many of the hot models (ROO) will be the discontinued models.

I agree, the fantasy model diamond diver looks a bit funny and not that sporty as the 15703 or 06, but since the gold Ipone5S running very popular during the last few months, it might be a market for such things.  

For the noob factory, what I heard is, since they are going to produce the OEM watches for some brands, they will slow down their product development on the repro side, and many of the hot models (ROO) will be the discontinued models.

Yes its the same thing I heard. With the rep factory going GEN, what're we gonna do? :lol:

Hopefully some new kid on the block would take over from them and continue providing joy to us. ;)

Yes its the same thing I heard. With the rep factory going GEN, what're we gonna do? :lol:

Hopefully some new kid on the block would take over from them and continue providing joy to us. ;)

There was a rumor saying the V6 factory which making the HBB is a branch factory of noob, and they use the "V6" brand to beat the H Factory's HBB, so if the main noob retired from repro market, they might continuing support some "branch factories" such as the producer of the V5 diver and carbon 15706 to develop the new products. If they already invested over 10 million on the machines, there is no reason for them to abandon them instead of continuing producing some fast moving products to make profit.   Maybe they just don't want to be too "famous". :)

There was a rumor saying the V6 factory which making the HBB is a branch factory of noob, and they use the "V6" brand to beat the H Factory's HBB, so if the main noob retired from repro market, they might continuing support some "branch factories" such as the producer of the V5 diver and carbon 15706 to develop the new products. If they already invested over 10 million on the machines, there is no reason for them to abandon them instead of continuing producing some fast moving products to make profit.   Maybe they just don't want to be too "famous". :)

What you are saying sounds logical and hopeful, but the fact of the current situation is, a lot of the more popular ROOs are "out of stock".. somehow this worries me. 

I used to be able to order one anytime I like. Now, the only ROOs I can buy are either from the AP AD or from members who get tired of theirs. :(