When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The disappearance of David Woo

buffedupboy

DW already disappeared for quite a while ,shortly after he started his business a few years ago.  Do you remember ?

Yep, about 10 years ago when he showed up with the first vintage Daytonas there was a flurry of activity and parts flew back and forth across the Pacific.  Everything was ducky and then he fell off the face of the earth for over a year.  He popped up once, disappeared again, then he was back.... like nothing had ever happened.  Very odd.

?! Guys i'm asian too! Geez take it easy! I was just kidding while thinking...this is bad for business (us asian dudes) coz all the guys taking a powder are asian..eg george wm9, david wong...and now david woo! 

oh, you're asian too. Welcome then to the dodgy end in a hobby thats already somewhat dodgy. :D

I'm getting in his EBay page with no problem, he doesn't have anything on there that has any Rolex markings, sterile cases, no dials, a couple of inserts for 6263 and hand sets. He must have run afoul of the EBay police and had to take his "good stuff" down.

You must set your default settings to English for your OS.

I don't understand what you mean by set my default settings to english

translate :

j'ai pas pigé, 

Y aurait-il un paramétrage de mon système d'exploitation qui me permettrait de voir écrit sur Ebay "David est un gentil garçon qui vend des gentilles montres et qui s'est fait la malle avec l'argent des membres du forum ???"

désolé, je suis un simplet, :)