When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean 44 yellow no longer made?

hazey

Hi guys, Never really been into the Breitlings seemed to bling to me until  I saw the SO.. Wow such a beautiful watch and so simple. Seen the side by side of gen vs rep and wow 

I checked with Joshua @ PC on the yellow and he said no stock and no longer made?? I really had heart set on the yellow seems to pop more against the black. Next was thinking blue but read that the seconds and dial colours don't match.

Anyone know if yellow still around (also dont want to end up with rejected stock either :) ) and the blue is ok, heard its a darker blue too.

thanks

Ive checked with most TD's and those that have responded have advised no stock. I'm leaning toward the blue now but unsure as the blue is supposed to be off. If anyone has the blue and can comment. I'm quiet picky so don't want it to be the one thing that I always look at

P.S this is addictive :)

Got a message from Andrew (Trusty Time) this morning, the Breitling Super Ocean Heritage and Chrono are no longer

made/produced at all.

Just got an other reply from Andrew, he does not have them in stock at all (Although his website still offers these watches)

Edited by Skyland

hazey,

Why don't you try contacting Toro.

He sourced a yellow one for me just a little over a week ago.

Toro only has the Swiss in yellow and 1 Asian in white. Joshua just replied he has all but yellow so will place order with him. Last 2 watches I recieved from Joshua have had marks on them so really wanted to try another TD, oh well 3rd time lucky

My UPO had a yellow mark on bezel - i picked up on QC but was assured it was fine. Then my CrPO had mark on the seconds hand and the pearl ended up falling apart. The CrPO issues were rectified when I sent it back. I know back in the day Andrew and Joshua were the go to guys but now there seem to be new players like Toro and Ryan, just hope they havn't dropped the ball or even worse end up with all the crap stock.

I'm sure you will be fine mate

Edited by hazey