When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020: Deal at your own risk

Legend

Mike on the bike proved that our watches were stolen. He might not have proven that on the forum but I'm sure there are 20 forum members that are happy to agree that m on bike did so. Oh I'll also add a mod or 2 to that list. Now for the person that called him a lair and insisted that he was lying and caused a shitt storm over it I would ask our members here to ask our mods for some type of ban. This member disrupted a very important thread we had going about a known scammer. he slandered a unbelievable good forum member that if it wasn't for him we would have not known half the things that the scammer was doing and was getting in trouble for. This member contributed nothing to the last thread and he for some strange reason is trying the same thing here. He was a member of another forum and he was banned for his nonsense which I really care not to know of. We been trying to resolve our problems with the scammer since July and because of this disruptive member trying to sabotage our last thread probably caused a great deal of harm. He is again trying to do this here and I would like everyone's help by tuning him out and also to ask a mod to ban him.

Mike on the bike proved that our watches were stolen. He might not have proven that on the forum but I'm sure there are 20 forum members that are happy to agree that m on bike did so. Oh I'll also add a mod or 2 to that list. Now for the person that called him a lair and insisted that he was lying and caused a shitt storm over it I would ask our members here to ask our mods for some type of ban. This member disrupted a very important thread we had going about a known scammer. he slandered a unbelievable good forum member that if it wasn't for him we would have not known half the things that the scammer was doing and was getting in trouble for. This member contributed nothing to the last thread and he for some strange reason is trying the same thing here. He was a member of another forum and he was banned for his nonsense which I really care not to know of. We been trying to resolve our problems with the scammer since July and because of this disruptive member trying to sabotage our last thread probably caused a great deal of harm. He is again trying to do this here and I would like everyone's help by tuning him out and also to ask a mod to ban him.

Couldnt I just get a warning first :);)

• Like 1

Funny Pete! :partytime:

Thank you Side Show Bob :)

Now get back in that kitchen and cook me something !! :) That is where you have the magic mate :)

Whoever could you mean? 

We have members here who have had no problem and in fact good experience with MD2020. And we have those we know who have issues with MD2020, including one of our Admin. Up until two weeks ago everyone in question was in line to get their proerty back, repaired and finished. So, what happened two weeks ago? We know that some went to a PM, do not know what was said or done, but do know that it was reported by one of the PMers that MD2020 was once again PO'd by someone there and told them all to do something physically impossible with their watches. 

We also know that some here chose to cuss out a fellow RWG member, pile on, tell lies and perpetuate fabricated baloney. 

That would be you. 

Tonyyammine, on 01 Nov 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

This guy has been lying and scamming us since July. He cause us to argue with members for no reason because if some of these members knew what we now know about this junkie lying thieving scammer they would have not said a word.

And now more of your lies? A "junkie"??? That "junkie" garbage is now posted on other watch sites, thanks to you. And RWG is being bashed again on two sites, thanks to you.

It looks to me that your inability to control yourself, your incessant attacks, your need to use cussing, your failure to be honest, and your penchant to make up baloney only serves to make the matters worse. And now you want to ban a fellow member for disagreeing with you and your methods? Your actions are that of a child throwing a tantrum.  

What do people want?

For the problem to continue, maybe even flourish?

Or temporarily forget the differences of opinion and together tackle the problem head on?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/divide+and+conquer

What do people want?

For the problem to continue, maybe even flourish?

Or temporarily forget the differences of opinion and together tackle the problem head on?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/divide+and+conquer

People want the truth. The things said about md2020 may be true, or might not be, in part, or not at all. But those casting the unfounded accusations are making the problem worse, as you said. 

• Like 1

No, Joey you are the one making things worse. You ask why others who aren't missing watches are posting so why are you posting? Just because someone signs up to the forum and plays nice for a while doesn't excuse them stealing others members property. You seem to be imaging some code of honour that doesn't exist - rwg ain't the army, son.

• Like 1

Whoever could you mean? 

We have members here who have had no problem and in fact good experience with MD2020. And we have those we know who have issues with MD2020, including one of our Admin. Up until two weeks ago everyone in question was in line to get their proerty back, repaired and finished. So, what happened two weeks ago? We know that some went to a PM, do not know what was said or done, but do know that it was reported by one of the PMers that MD2020 was once again PO'd by someone there and told them all to do something physically impossible with their watches. 

We also know that some here chose to cuss out a fellow RWG member, pile on, tell lies and perpetuate fabricated baloney. 

That would be you. 

And now more of your lies? A "junkie"??? That "junkie" garbage is now posted on other watch sites, thanks to you. And RWG is being bashed again on two sites, thanks to you.

It looks to me that your inability to control yourself, your incessant attacks, your need to use cussing, your failure to be honest, and your penchant to make up baloney only serves to make the matters worse. And now you want to ban a fellow member for disagreeing with you and your methods? Your actions are that of a child throwing a tantrum.

I got robbed by a proven junkie lying thief. Im part of a 20+ plus member pm that knows I'm right. I don't need to prove anything to a nothing big mouth troll like you. If I'm out of control I'm sure ill be told to be a good boy by my mods. Of course I'm mad i got robbed by a junkie lying thief. To top it off i got jerkofffs like u telling me im wrong. I made sure i posted this on every forum. I love how you know this since you were banned on the other RWG. This mean you go on there under a fake name. What a loser. Lol. Anyway i posted on all the other forums about this scammer, This was done after my man mike on bike went out of his way, (you know him as lair number one since you also called me a lair) to find out the truth about this piece of shittt. Mob went and did some thorough research, he didn't sit behind his keyboard like the big mouth troll that u are. I'm just posting a few nuggets about this scamming scumbag. Believe me theres way more. When I'm allowed to ill post the rest. As for you, for you to still be sticking up for this thief just shows me that your a future scumbag scammer yourself so everyone take a good read on this troll for future reference. Anyway since im a foul mouthed guy go fukken kill yourself you fukken jerk off troll.

No, Joey you are the one making things worse. You ask why others who aren't missing watches are posting so why are you posting? Just because someone signs up to the forum and plays nice for a while doesn't excuse them stealing others members property. You seem to be imaging some code of honour that doesn't exist - rwg ain't the army, son.

Nope, I didn't ask that. 

I didn't make a reply to this thread until one member decided to play cutesy, and another member posted my name to that cutesy reply. By that they asked me to join in.

I have yet to make ANY defense of ANYONE stealing a member's property or anything else. Where did you get that from?

The 'code of honor' on this site is that of the membership as established in the rules of the forum. http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/24786-read-our-forum-rules/  In particular, but not limited to, #s 5, 7, 8 and 15 have been violated in all these md2020 threads by several members, and three in particular multiple times. My objections and defense is directly in regards to those rules and nothing except those rules. 

I am not your son. 

I got robbed by a proven junkie lying thief. Im part of a 20+ plus member pm that knows I'm right. I don't need to prove anything to a nothing big mouth troll like you. If I'm out of control I'm sure ill be told to be a good boy by my mods. Of course I'm mad i got robbed by a junkie lying thief. To top it off i got jerkofffs like u telling me im wrong. I made sure i posted this on every forum. I love how you know this since you were banned on the other RWG. This mean you go on there under a fake name. What a loser. Lol. Anyway i posted on all the other forums about this scammer, This was done after my man mike on bike went out of his way, (you know him as lair number one since you also called me a lair) to find out the truth about this piece of shittt. Mob went and did some thorough research, he didn't sit behind his keyboard like the big mouth troll that u are. I'm just posting a few nuggets about this scamming scumbag. Believe me theres way more. When I'm allowed to ill post the rest. As for you, for you to still be sticking up for this thief just shows me that your a future scumbag scammer yourself so everyone take a good read on this troll for future reference. Anyway since im a foul mouthed guy go fukken kill yourself you fukken jerk off troll.

You have proof md2020 is a "junkie"?? Show it.

You are the troll. I come here, not trolling other sites.

You have proved you are out of control, have no self control at all, and now verify that fact again.

Yes, I was banned on the other RWG, and no, I do not go there, nor have a name to go there with. Those spreading lies like that would be the "loser".

You make it worse, and have the other forums bashing this forum with your incessant, misplaced whining.

I didn't call anyone a "lair". I did call out the lies that were told here, and the liars who told them. 

You have nop clue what I've done, but that doesn't stop your uneducated and ignorant rants. 

I have yet to stick up for md2020. I've no doubt you can't comprehend that fact. 

I'd think that most would be very wary of dealing with you. 

And in closing, thank you again for verifying all I posted. 

Methinks the troll has failed formal deductive logic...

:feedtroll3pr:

That's odd. It looks as though you are the troll who made a long, many page thread on another site bashing this site.  You initiated the thread bashing RWG on TTK's RWG. And it is right here in this very thread that you tried to stir the pot by inviting me in with your post. TTK has certainly lowered his standards for a lap dog in having one like you. 

I will re post this as it needs to be reiterated.

Please keep in mind this threads purpose was to warn other members, some debate on proper response by board Admin in regard has occurred and also there has been some discussion on how to prevent this in the future. ( all relevant/positive/proactive)

Let us keep our eye on the ball.

I will not debate this post it is simple statement of fact.

You have proof md2020 is a "junkie"?? Show it.

You are the troll. I come here, not trolling other sites.

You have proved you are out of control, have no self control at all, and now verify that fact again.

Yes, I was banned on the other RWG, and no, I do not go there, nor have a name to go there with. Those spreading lies like that would be the "loser".

You make it worse, and have the other forums bashing this forum with your incessant, misplaced whining.

I didn't call anyone a "lair". I did call out the lies that were told here, and the liars who told them. 

You have nop clue what I've done, but that doesn't stop your uneducated and ignorant rants. 

I have yet to stick up for md2020. I've no doubt you can't comprehend that fact. 

I'd think that most would be very wary of dealing with you. 

And in closing, thank you again for verifying all I posted. 

Not sure if bad faith or mental disorder... :g:

Thanks to JoeyB this thread once again turned into complete sh!t. Please lock this thread B.

With all due respect, I'd suggest you go back and look who turned this thread for you. I hadn't posted in this thread and had no intent to do so until one tried to play cutesy, and the other posted my name. See reply #60.  I was called out, and will answer.