When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020: Deal at your own risk

Legend

All I can say is what a bloody shame that 1 guy, a guy that has acted poorly after being treated so well has consumed so much time and effort of the really great, leading members here. Life sometimes throws these obstacles at you, its how you deal with them and make amends.

Mike you have my utmost admiration for working tirelessly for the sole purpose and benefit of your fellow members.

Best regards

AJ

• Like 1

If it's to do with watches/repairs then it looks like he has maybe p***ed somebody else off? Or maybe somebody here has taken their own legal approach. Whom you cannot blaim... However .. As much as everybody is frustrated, it's best that admin go though the legal route...it's best for are forum/community anyway... Hope this one day gets squared up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's to do with watches/repairs then it looks like he has maybe p***ed somebody else off? Or maybe somebody here has taken their own legal approach. Whom you cannot blaim...

However ..

As much as everybody is frustrated, it's best that admin go though the legal route...it's best for are forum/community anyway...

Hope this one day gets squared up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking it has to do with passing off a rep as a gen to a member of the populace. But one never knows.

MD - man, I really wish the you can turn this around. You have to start with someplace somewhere.

Mike - If I ever [censored] you off - please give me a warning first.

I know you are kidding HDoc but I am not pissed I am frustrated and heartbroken , I have tried just about everything to get him clear of this mess.

Mike seriously I thought MD2020's warrant of arrest was because of your actions.

Well next Mike will be tracked down and served by a constable in his state. Now if that warrant that Legend found is still out as an officer of the court he can/should effect an arrest.

Would have been better for Mike to accept and sign for our letter pack it all up and send to lawyer. As we proceed along this legal path the consequences for him become more severe with each step. I am hopeful as he has a copy of letter sent to his home by me he contacts lawyer to resolve before he gets jammed up some more.

• 2 weeks later...

Why we want to be reminded........................ a sad chapter in RWG history this will be no matter what the final outcome.

Because Mike, I think a lot of the folks who have watches with him want him remembered, and we do not want him popping up one day and scamming others.

I agree with you that this is tragic. But we want the lesson remembered.

This is still on shame.

The wheels of justice are very slow.

But they're also very big, very heavy, and there's sod all you can do to stop them.

And if you try to duck out of their way, someone wearing a balaclava will kick you in the goolies and leave you tied up in the path of the wheels of justice :)

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone would still back MD2020 up at this stage..

I admit I still gave him the benefit of doubt at the onset, but hey, a few months and $27k later, I think the picture is much clearer.