When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020: Deal at your own risk

Legend

• 2 weeks later...

He has my valjoux 72 modded movement for my Daytona..Unfortunately I don't know where did I put his address, b if anybody could send it to me, or any other info about him, I'll take care of it, and will keep you updated.

Thanks

Before it is deleted, because I am not supposed to.. so be quick. And remember you did not get it from me. 

Whats that? This is a public forum? Oh sorry my bad. 

I do apologize for posting MD2020's real name and address. I should have PMed instead.

It is hard not to be angry and get a little vindictive and mean after what he has done. Nevertheless, two wrongs don't make a right, and vigilante behavior does not improve the situation here.

So my apologies mods. I got a little carried away.

Mr A,

Ive had private discussions with Mike on a Bike about this, and he will be sending me all the information needed, and i will be sending this off too the FBI for execution of a warrant on charges of Wire Fraud and Postal Fraud, we will not rest until this is sorted and he will be located and charged.

I don't think there needs to be any more comments about it as he may or may not read the forum.

Cheers

D

I do apologize for posting MD2020's real name and address. I should have PMed instead.

It is hard not to be angry and get a little vindictive and mean after what he has done. Nevertheless, two wrongs don't make a right, and vigilante behavior does not improve the situation here.

So my apologies mods. I got a little carried away.

*REMOVED*

• Like 1