When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just arrived, new LMPO

Axxel

Hi Josh,

Im new to the forum, got a few reps, including a couple of PO's. But looking for the best latest version, which this seems to be, also looking for one to begin a franken project...

Can you point me in the direction of the TD that you got this from, you mention PT, but i cant seem to find him here..

thanks

Hi Josh,

Im new to the forum, got a few reps, including a couple of PO's. But looking for the best latest version, which this seems to be, also looking for one to begin a franken project...

Can you point me in the direction of the TD that you got this from, you mention PT, but i cant seem to find him here..

thanks

hello mate, i think when he says PT he means the dealer pure time, there website is pureti.me

Thanks guys, any ideas if the latest batch are free from the dial flaws? As this one looks sweet! Great pearl too!

Any chance you could measure the thickness of yours Axxel? I understand these to be thicker than the earlier P.O's(Most TD's claim 16.5mm on the LMPO, and 14.5 on the V5's, 14.5mm is thick enough already!

Is it best to get in touch with PT through here or RWI? As the website seems to be down..

measured it just now, its somewhere between 14-15mm including the slightly bent crystal.

http://pureti.me/product/planet-ocean-42mm-liquidmetal-limited-edition-11-noob-best-edition/

Is the link you asked for

Cheers Axxel, i think that has decided it for me..

Ive just ordered a V5 PO from Trevor to start a franken project, but funds allowing, im going to have to get me one of these too! Do Trevor and the Puretime guys get this model from the same factory does anyone know?..