When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Ocean Heritage and non Chrono's are all NOT MADE anymore

Skyland

Got a message from Andrew (Trusty Time) this morning after an inquiry

about a Breitling Super Ocean Héritage.

His message:

A. The Super Ocean Heritage Chrono and non chronograph series are all NOT MADE anymore. Apologies  
B. They are no longer made at all. Apologies
C. No more stocks at all
Edited by Skyland

• 3 weeks later...

:(   just as i was about to get my first Breitling Rep. ....

I wouldnt give up yet mate....some dealers will search wholesalers and stalls.... just because maker has no more and will make no more it doesnt mean they still cant be bought from a dealer..

Its just dealers like Andrew wont do that (if maker hasnt got it then thats it for them ) but smaller dealers will look at other sources...same watch/maker just already bought from maker by A.N.Other.

Or indeed some may even have one or two laying around in stock.... sometimes the last few are sold by the makers to cover costs but at reduced price to dealer so they buy them knowing they can pass them on at some stage and have a nicer margin in it...though TB and sead etc will just sell at discount/end of line etc

I found that once with angus...no one had it at all... but he had one on the shelf... however he wont go searching either....you want smaller dealers for that.. :)

• Like 1

Cheers PeteM

Thanks mate

Good luck :)

Remember dont just use the dealers here... there are a few on RWI that will search the stalls etc... When I was searching for an out of stock item last time I emailed about 12 dealers..but i got one in the end :)

I reckon the V3 Chrono will be most likely to be found as its not been out of stock long...

as i have noticed in many of your postings PeteM you are very helpful to us all ... Thanks Mate 

That is kind of you to say I try .. but I am just one amongst many here...

Good luck mate :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Black with mesh and rubber. Just ordered a Panatine black shell cordovan strap and ss deployment clasp(30% discount for cybermonday)

SOH3_zps8f515088.jpg

SOH2_zpsb54aac47.jpg

SOH4_zps03f44735.jpg

Rep mesh is ok.

The SOHC is a very good rep,  It's specal

Very nice indeed .... wear it well .... I have a few to many black watches so i will go for the Classic Blue  ..