When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy and got cheated :(

neomentat

I don't understand the big secret either. I thought the whole point of the forum is to share information and protect one another.

Trusted dealers have been around for years and do not do this kind of thing on purpose. If the original poster receive these watches by mistake, why tarnished the reputation of a trusted dealer over a mistake?

If you read the hundreds of happy reviews and hang around a bit, you will see that this is true. Reputation is everything and they understand that. You don't just screw over people on the forums for a couple of watches. It doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

So very true. It takes a total dweeb to jeopardies his standing here for just a couple watches. Trusted dealers

while having earned that distinction have had to truly prove themselves, and wont lower themselves to petty theft.

The fault lies elsewhere,

Trusted dealers have been around for years and do not do this kind of thing on purpose. If the original poster receive these watches by mistake, why tarnished the reputation of a trusted dealer over a mistake?

If you read the hundreds of happy reviews and hang around a bit, you will see that this is true. Reputation is everything and they understand that. You don't just screw over people on the forums for a couple of watches. It doesn't make sense.

I ask because when I requested a movement shot during QC, I was told they don't do that. You would think they would be happy to show you the movement before shipping. It would have prevented the situation that the OP described and saved a lot of headache for both parties. Obviously you would not want to hurt the reputation of a TD needlessly but I think there could be additional steps during the QC process. Why does the trust have to only go one way?

I high doubt it was a mistake. Why would it take a post on the forums, admin, multiple emails, and this long for the dealer to take the watches back got a refund.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So you are saying that the trusted dealers send people A21j watches instead of clones or swiss.  I'm sure you can back that up.

So you are saying that the trusted dealers send people A21j watches instead of clones or swiss.  I'm sure you can back that up.

Don't know about a21j, but they send Asian clones instead of Swiss all the time. Very few of the buyers open the case back to check, and even fewer know how to tell Asian from Swiss.

"Why does the trust have to only go one way?" because they got it and you want it. This being said I have posted many times we are our own enemy in regard to these matters, gotta have it no patience or discipline we lose.

As far as movements dealers not cracking open case back to check movements so they order X movement send to you ,you get Y nature of the beast.

OH and Pics /QC of movements never the guys would refuse 90% of the dirty stuff we get, service when you get it...............

• Like 3