When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HELP! Looking for Best Rolex Submariner

GWP123

Hello All!

I am extremely new to this but I am a huge fan of the Rolex Submariner with Black Dial Ceramic Bezel. I am reading these posts and have no idea what BP and Noob mean. . . I am trying to find the best Replica out there..Correct bezel, Face Font, Chromolite Lume, Aligned Pearl, AR Crystal, 2.5X cyclops, date font, Correct bracelet with glidelock clasp and markings, best size and weight, and of course movement..

Which should I buy and who should I buy it from??

I've been looking at Trusty Time's website...Does he sell the best?   Let me know! All your help is huge, and if any of you have pics that would be great. 

Ah, 'Who has the best Sub',  the eternal question. The best advice is to read, read and read some more, The 'Search' function is your friend. There are tons of testimonials with pictures here, along with critiques. Trusty Time is a trusted dealer, and we have several more trusted dealers as well. 

Thanks all. If you could tell me one thing which would help me when I am doing my reading...What does BP and Noob stand for? I read a debate between which is better, BP or Noob and don't really get what it means. Although, most, it seems, are saying Noob is the best.....Any help in understanding what BP Subs and Noob Subs are that would be huuuge...Thanks all...

They are makers. They are not dealers. BP stands for Big Pilot and that maker started out making the IWC Big Pilot. They did a great job and had great success so they made others.

Noob is another legendary mass production maker. Check out http://pureti.me to see Puretimes selections. Puretime is a Trusted Desler who sells all makers like BP and Noob which he calls Mr. Creme de la Creme :)

Angus runs Puretime.

Thanks all. If you could tell me one thing which would help me when I am doing my reading...What does BP and Noob stand for? I read a debate between which is better, BP or Noob and don't really get what it means. Although, most, it seems, are saying Noob is the best.....Any help in understanding what BP Subs and Noob Subs are that would be huuuge...Thanks all...

I remember when i started to collect reps, i did no have idea whats noob, hfact, cartel, even glw was, my advice is to read, to read, to read, you will not even notice when you start to get familiar with the rep-watch terms..