When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Black Bay repped!

Legend

Been looking forward to this one for a while now...   Glad to see that Z is doing this, although they are a 'newer' rep house (likely have some guys that were in the biz in older, now defunct factories)  the watches that they have been putting out over the last year have been really rather high quality, and getting pretty high marks for accuracy.  That said, of the minor flaws on this demo piece, I just hope that they correct the lume pip, the rest of the inaccuracies don't look to be too bothersome.  Can't wait for Friday!

He sold 100+ in the first hour. I hope the order button automatically disappears, after the 200 is reached. If that's the case, then I'm in!

haha +1

But knowing PT, I think the order button would stay and orders #201 and beyond would be told to wait for batch 2. ;)

Did anyone get an error after paying when you got back to Angus' site?

Seems the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Have emailed Angus to see if it's gone through and if not to send me a PP invoice.

Did anyone get an error after paying when you got back to Angus' site?

Seems the same thing has happened to a lot of people. Have emailed Angus to see if it's gone through and if not to send me a PP invoice.

Did you choose option 1 of the payment choices? If so then that happens a lot..

On a general note...

Generally guys reading this if you want PP the easiest way is to follow the method set out by angus in his section... you need to have so many posts and other criteria etc etc You should check you meet these requirements before asking...

He has a form on his section under PP that you need to complete and send him

The reason is that so many guys have made claims and disputes in PP and even referred to reps in the claim so you can understand that he is weary of doing it for all :)

Yes I did use option one Pete. Angus has confirmed that my payment has gone through, so all is well. I can relax and forget about it until Christmas :)

I wonder how many people are going to get 3, 4 or even 5 BBs arrive?! What's the betting we'll see a few C&Rs for sale? _C_redit card _R_aped :)

The link's not working :( I'll look forward to folks posting their acquisitions though :good::drinks:

He sold em all in first hour or so.... plus he has a back list.... but by time next batch arrives you could have bought one off M2M ;)

He sold em all in first hour or so.... plus he has a back list.... but by time next batch arrives you could have bought one off M2M ;)

Wow that's fast. Now I have to wait for the M2M sale  :fool:

Who did get their Black Bay? 

Edited by martijnp

• 2 weeks later...

that links not working? any new ones?

I believe Angus closed it again mate so all links to the BB are offline

He did say regarding some of the flaws mentioned that the maker was addressing some of them for the final release..so maybe that pearl might look better on the end issue :)

Anyone who is in the first pre-order batch will be shipped a replacement pearl when they update them.

Hopefully he'll be in a positiion to start shipping the first batch end of 2nd week in December, the 15th or thereabouts.