When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

swss.cc is the biggest scammer on the internet

GWP123

Before I found this fantastic forum ( which was just recently), I made a purchase on swss.cc. This was my experience:

1. Promised the best watch 1:1 swiss replica Rolex Submariner with 3135 31 jewel movement that had no tells

2. Promised watch was in stock and ready to ship

3. Promised 72 hour shipping 

4. I paid for TNT Shipping

5. Told the watch went through quality control and that I would be very very happy

6. . . . 3 days go by

7. I email...Has my package shipped?

8. No response....3 days go by

9. I send 10 e-mails and post on their site to finally get a response where they claimed the " perfect bracelet " had not arrived from their supplier and that they would have it in 3 days and ready to ship. 

10. 5 more days go by...still no word..still no shipment. I send 10 more e-mails

11. They tell me " perfect bracelet" has not arrived, would arrive in 3 days and would be ready to ship

12. the SAME above response continues about 6 more times.

13. After hearing no further response and a couple more days going by, I bombard their box with e-mails until i hear back

14. 29 days have gone by and I ask for a full refund

15. they tell me " I will refund tomorrow"

16. No refund happens " Tomorrow ", or "Tomorrow" or "Tomorrow" or any other "Tomorrow " for many days to come. 

17. Over a week passes

18. After 36 Days pass I contact Paypal and tell them. Paypal tells me I am lucky I contacted them within 45 days. 

19. Paypal forces the refund. 

20. Thank you paypal. F&^% you Swss.cc. 

I visited a similar website that claims that they use actual clones of the movement, and every part etc etc..

Uses pictures of genuine watches on their site too. And a whole lot of other BS claims.

Their prices are perhaps 3-4x that of a good rep.

I tried to access swiss.cc but the site seems to be taken off or is down.

Stay away from the scammers. One golden rule of the game: "If it sounds too good to be true, someone is gonna get fucked." :lol:

18. After 36 Days pass I contact Paypal and tell them. Paypal tells me I am lucky I contacted them within 45 days. 

19. Paypal forces the refund. 

20. Thank you paypal. F&^% you Swss.cc. 

Woot!  At least you got your money back, and most likely paypal closed their account !!:)

This is a reason I would not trust any other money transfer service, PayPal guarantees 45 days refund if seller doesn't respond or doesn't show proof of delivery...

SCOREBOARD 

PayPal 1   -   Western Union 0

another genius who thinks post count = length of membership on forum. 

I dont understand why your so hasty...

You've joined a month and a day ago.

You must have recently put out this order to swiss.cc if your only posting about it today...

So you ordered from outside the Forum's Trusted Dealers while you were a member here and should have some knowledge of who to buy from after some quick research & readings...

All the best to you and glad you got your money back!