When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 16610 Sub V6 First Look

tc670207

One could assume it's still the 2824 that powers the previous TC versions.  This has grown to become one of my 3 favorite movements aside from the 2892 and the GEN 3135.  TC, please post details and price when you can!

TC replied me yesterday that he doesn't have any ETA mouvement !

• 1 month later...

It's easy. You send an email to TC. That's all. :)

I ordered mine yesterday noon and I'll receive it in 30 to 45 days.

$ 567 for France

Please be sure to come back on this thread and post a quick review.  Seems a lot of people are wanting this and no one has proven that you can actually get it, nor is anyone posting pictures of it at home.  Would love to hear if you received your finished product and your initial impressions.

Congrats on your purchase, I'm insanely envious of you.

Seems a lot of people are wanting this and no one has proven that you can actually get it, nor is anyone posting pictures of it at home

I don't understand well what you mean my lord :)

Below you can see a forum member who got his own and sold it.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=171207&highlight=piccolino

In fact, the fist stick has been sold out. Below what TC said me.

The current batch of KH 16610 dials which I have just received has all been reserved to members with the V6 purchase.

And

Good news is that I just got confirmation that another batch of KH 16610 dials will be here in two to three weeks. I will reserve this next batch of dials for members with payment confirmation only. 

• 2 months later...

Mine in today but packed right up will post pics after Gen crown, crystal and bezel installed. I will wear then decide if I want gen bracelet or not. :pimp:

Nice Mike:). Going same route sourcing new oem gen insert crown and AR crystal as well. Although the GMT build seems to be consuming my time and $ these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine in today but packed right up will post pics after Gen crown, crystal and bezel installed. I will wear then decide if I want gen bracelet or not. :pimp:

Mike I found a gen bracelet for $900 but was told by member that won't fit TC well SEL very loose. And why the gen crown? Isn't TC close enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk