When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ploprof - buying tips please

mastergod

Okay my Ploprof is back from my local watchmaker and waterproofed and keeping perfect time (+-5) here's what he found ; "I got to get into your ploprof today. It's parts are well executed, but the assembly of the watch was not so good. I was able to tear the front end down and reassemble and it's now keeping good time..all hands moving. The only things that were really bad are the looseness/poor fit of the hands and NO gaskets at all in the crown. Good thing you didn't get this wet!" All in with shipping he changed me 55 bucks! u5abenu5.jpg Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Okay my Ploprof is back from my local watchmaker and waterproofed and keeping perfect time (+-5) here's what he found ; "I got to get into your ploprof today. It's parts are well executed, but the assembly of the watch was not so good. I was able to tear the front end down and reassemble and it's now keeping good time..all hands moving. The only things that were really bad are the looseness/poor fit of the hands and NO gaskets at all in the crown. Good thing you didn't get this wet!" All in with shipping he changed me 55 bucks!

MTBKR65, can you PM me you watch guy's info please. My Ploprof V2 is giving me problems and I need to looked at too.

Here's mine:

pp4.jpg

And after a Lume job on the bezel insert :-)

8935559355_20efc11376_z.jpg

Thanks,

Dave...