When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI site down ?

I never realised it was on twitter... though I never used it myself... I am surprised to see it there... but I guess I am just out of touch :)

I think they made a typo though.. they said RWG.biz when clearly they meant RWG.net......

:) :)

Www.pamguide.info

An expensive place to visit ;) ;) but a great place to go....

Perfect for writing up your Crimbo list for santa.. :)

Very expensive indeed! Running on 2 servers in the US, 1 in the Netherlands, and 1 in Germany. Downtime is not an option ;)

But your efforts are priceless .... :)

RWI Admin have posted this on the site. At least the site is back, even with a holding page.

"We are having unplanned downtime due to a hardware issue.
We will be back up within 24-48 hours, please contact admin@replica-watch.info with any major questions and/or concerns.

Please keep the emails to a minimum if possible. 
We are working on getting the site back up and in a better state it was in before the hardware issue arose."

....it's actually been great to spend some time at RWG though!

N.

Edited by Niko

I was reading yesterday about the 300 odd sites for reps etc that got shut down yesterday...as a clamp down on cyber monday...

I know RWI aint one .... but wondered if it might have effected any of our hang outs? like dealers etc or was it just the scammers etc...I think it was mainly EU and US servers...

I was reading yesterday about the 300 odd sites for reps etc that got shut down yesterday...as a clamp down on cyber monday...

I know RWI aint one .... but wondered if it might have effected any of our hang outs? like dealers etc or was it just the scammers etc...I think it was mainly EU and US servers...

I think it was mainly sports memorabilia scammers.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Got a link to this news?

Be interesting to read.

Got a link to this news?

Be interesting to read.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2011/11/28/fbi-seizes-150-websites-in-cyber-monday-counterfeit-crackdown/

http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/news/europol-counterfeit-domain-seizures-133235

It seemed to happen with a number of law enforcement agencies...so depending where you read depends on the number closed down...ie server locations

I think Russians etc did similar ... not sure if Chinese might have...they are much keener than they used to be and crack downs are common place ...

They appear to be aiming for the very end seller who's trying to pass them off as genuine, which I've got no problem with them being taken down.

Me neither mate...but unfortunately the net thats cast can be less discerning.. :)

And I wont tell you the story of how it can be misused... not in public anyway.. ;)

got mine too?

I use forum name jungssyang in RWI.

I like it !...the same...but different..... :);)

• 8 months later...