When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tc v6

jalalinator

Only way anyone will call you out is 1) it is next to a gen submariner and even then it is only the metal color that would be different to most or 2) if you don't have business wearing one. The rolex is the most commonly faked watch in history. Most everyone jumps to the conclusion of fake unless they know you. My omegas get spotted as nice watches but everyone "knows" rolex.

Everybody "knows" rolex. 99% of the people think rolex is the most expensive and luxury watch brand in the world. And guess what... I bet they havent even seen one or know how one looks. Nobody who isnt into watches will spot your rolex. Im pretty sure about that.

But if you think you will be called out, start out with a cheaper version just to test the waters. Maybe this isnt for you...

Only way anyone will call you out is 1) it is next to a gen submariner and even then it is only the metal color that would be different to most or 2) if you don't have business wearing one. The rolex is the most commonly faked watch in history. Most everyone jumps to the conclusion of fake unless they know you. My omegas get spotted as nice watches but everyone "knows" rolex.

maybe i should have elaborated more. i know itll fool most but alot of the people i associate with have expensive watches but not this watch. i can pull off that i bought one realistically it makes sense u know. ive bought cheaper gens im not happy price isnt issue i know tc is best i just wanna know how far '' off'' is it

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

you can't say its gen to people when its not.also your pals could say take off the braclet let me see the serial.tc dosent have any serial.also the stock crystal you can see the date overmagnefied very easy tell.also rehault too shallow.and you need a gen insert.but im a pri and can spot a rep sub on someones wrist easy

Edited by live1

you can't say its gen to people when its not.also your pals could say take off the braclet let me see the serial.tc dosent have any serial.also the stock crystal you can see the date overmagnefied very easy tell.also rehault too shallow.and you need a gen insert.but im a pri and can spot a rep sub on someones wrist easy

If you're hanging around with the sort of pals who insist on taking the bracelet off your Submariner, why wouldn't they just ask to see the movement?

Don't try to catch up with those guys wearing a gen by buying a rep. Even if they don't joke or question it's rep or gen, you will never feel comfortable. Rather take the money, and buy two nice shirts and a nice pair of cufflinks. That's more reassuring and more style than a rep sub.