When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Take a look Gents! LMPO QC Pics

indywatchguy

The Omega logo is every so slight crooked, but no reason whatsoever to reject it.  Great pearl location too.

Why is the label/tag details photoshopped out?

Been checking around other forums and this seems to be an issued across the board. They fixed the crooked numbers but for some odd reason can't get the Omega straight????? :huh:

Edited by indywatchguy

Does anyone know if these latest ones have reliable tube/crown assemblies that aren't stripping or breaking?

Wreigle I've never heard of this being an issue on this particular model. You may be thinking of the 42mm CrPO with clear caseback. Only issues I know of on the LMPO is the crooked numbers and weak divers extension.

I sometimes think that in the case of these models and the known issues that it would also help if you got a head on directly over the head from a slightly bigger distance...as the pics great as they are seem to over emphasise the issue ...

I dont mean instead of but just directly over and more distance... so as to give you a better feel for how it would look on the wrist... if you know what i mean..as the close ups are great but with the slight angle of the watch in all the pics as well its probably over egging the issue.. :)

These are a lovely rep and I look forward to seeing the pics of it on your wrist...:) But now for you the wait must begin ;)