When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have you guys seen these? New rubber b pam bands

cc33

I have never seen any like this with rounded end and under fit... looks quite nice or rather sleek.. but blimey they are some price for non oem and vulcanised rubber always makes me sweat more under the strap... but a lot of Rolex guys swear by these RubberBs on gen forums...

Would like to see a wristie with this .. it looks like it might force the watch base off the top of your wrist given the thickness or look of it in those pics underneath.. though that could be the angle.. :)

the link shows the other cases like LM etc but I need to search for a wristie...they even do them with "go faster" stripes !! :)

I generally never like the rubber on a PAM accept a few of late on some 47s with the accordion strap... but still $250 ...blimey !!

I wonder if they will do a deplyant version like they do on Rolex's

Thanks for sharing ... :)

Yet more strap options...Its bad enough buying the watches gen or rep...but the straps can cripple you if you get carried away !! :)

Lol, yup buying straps can bankrupt you just as fast as buying watches! I think these are brilliant, I've had rolex rubber b's and the quality is amazing, tolerances are exactly to rolex standards so the bands fit like they should as if they came as an accessory with your rolex. The rubber is extremely high quality. I absolutely love how they eliminated that space that pam rubber leaves exposed. I always found it rather ugly tbo.. Look at the difference now without a gap, the moulded rubber end links are killer!!

post-38788-0-81179200-1386115302_thumb.j

• Like 1

I would like to handle one or  the Rolex strap just to get an idea of the quality... I am not really into rubber straps but if I do wear them I always go OEM as reps never touch them IMHO :)

I know a few mates (OK maybe I am exaggerating as someone is bound to mention that I dont have any !! :) ) who are Rolex geeks...and they love thier RubberBs...

The fit at lugs is very nice and really changes the look of the case styles..I have had a few leather straps custom made to sit like that not as good of course but similar in terms of sitting higher to cover the edge between the lugs and filling the length of the lugs too... which especially looke dgood for making the watch look more evening style...if that makes sense ;)

I also had one from ABP for my Rad..which really looked good to me anyway ;)

Would love to see that Deep Sea with one on...

wow this looks good! impressive integration with the case. even the rubberb's for the 1950 case look awesome, i wonder how the type II looks like, i can see only the type Is for the 1950 case.

its a bit steep for $280+shipping but these look really nice on the pams. 

i have an everest horology rubber strap on my gen Rolex GMTII and it fits really, think i'm gonna try the rubberb's on my pams

Nice Spot. Those are very cool looking and i like the case curve style though I'm not sure about the Faux SEL look. I could never get along with my cheap panerai rubber but I have one on my UPO and that wear really nice. Hopefully J&A will get these like they did with those Rolex versions

• 2 months later...