When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just got my new 111h. all i could say is wow!

beowolf

Well, I'm glad you like you watch and wear it well. At the same time, I feel sorry for you because the Panerai bug has bitten another person and soon you'll find yourself with a lot less money and many more watches. :yeah:

As a wise man used to say on OLD RWG, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Panerai.

It's an illness and once you catch it, there's no hope. Your story is like many other RWG members before you.

Climb on.

Next thing you know you'll start to look at your rep and think, "this looks really nice, I wonder how much a genuine would be"..... Then next thing you know all you have is genuine Panerai and you're thinking $3000-4000 for a watch is a nice price. Then you'll have a lot of cool watches and buy reps to do a "trial run" on your wrist to make sure you like the new watch and then you'll get more genuine and more reps. Oh while all this is going on you'll sell, trade and buy all kinds of new watches until your wife starts to ask you why you "need" so many watches. You'll tell her that they are cool and start to buy her watches to make her keep quiet because she'll like them too. Then you'll need a nice winder because you can't possibly wear all your watches and keep them all wound all the time. I won't even go into the strap/strap case collection......not that I have any experience with all of this. :whistling: