When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get a Nice Watch Display Case?

jayely1

I know this is off topic... but I have an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore with a leather strap, and I am looking to find a metal brace for it. I love the leather strap, but I am also looking to wear the bracelet sometimes as well. The supplier of the watch has told me they are no longer receiving them, so I am wondering if anyone has a link to someone that can ship me one. The Audemars that I have, as a genuine, does not come with the metal strap unfortunately, so it's really hard to find one. I believe the case size is 42 or 44mm, whatever the standard size for the offshore series is... its a really nice watch, and it deserves to have more than one strap. Thanks in advance for any help I receive. Merry Christmas :D

Careful with winders where the watch face is not vertical, they often don't wind at all. Especially in reps the friction in the gears isn't overcome if the weight doesn't stay at the bottom as the watch rotates

If you have a clear back, put the watch on backwards so you can see the weight rotate. My angled winder needs to be propped up a bit to get the angle over 70 degrees to get then to wind, the normal 45 degs dosnt work

My vertical winder is fine though

S