When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice on intime.co website is it Genuine

ap2013

• 6 months later...

InTimeWatch cannot be trusted. He quoted to me for 3 watches, but after I sent him the monies by bank transfer, he claimed that the watches are out of stock, all 3 watches, and now he is no longer contactable. I am engaging a debt collector to handle the matter and will be reporting to the relevant authorities, with the help of my friends in Shenzhen. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY InTimeWatch. 

I think the positive responses on this site are all false. 

InTimeWatch cannot be trusted. He quoted to me for 3 watches, but after I sent him the monies by bank transfer, he claimed that the watches are out of stock, all 3 watches, and now he is no longer contactable. I am engaging a debt collector to handle the matter and will be reporting to the relevant authorities, with the help of my friends in Shenzhen. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY InTimeWatch. 

What are you talking about mate? Ryan is one of the nicest guys in this business.

Ordered about 50 watches from him- all arrived. So please do not shout scammer at him. Did you asked him before you placed your order about availablity of the watches?

People like you make this hobby harder and harder

3 hours ago, VernonK said:

I hope that you are right. I just got an email from him and now waiting for the refund. Will update the forum on the status and will gladly retract my words and offer an apology if I get my refund.

Mate you clearly don't know how this game works.

1st practically NO ONE td can keep his site updated with available-only watches. This is because they are not kept updated by the factories that produce and have stocks of the watches and a watch that is available until yesterday may be sold out today.

2nd if a watch has been added to the site 3 years ago probably isn't still available: watches are produced un batches of 1000/5000 pieces. Once they are gone only exceptionally they are produced again. So for an old model you should always ask for availability before to pay.

3rd threats and PayPal/card chargeback will just cause you to be banned from all the forums: TDs are TRUSTED for valid reasons. This isn't fecking Amazon!! Politeness and collaboration solve the problems. Your attitude doesn't!

• Like 1

What are you talking about mate? Ryan is one of the nicest guys in this business.

Ordered about 50 watches from him- all arrived. So please do not shout scammer at him. Did you asked him before you placed your order about availablity of the watches?

People like you make this hobby harder and harder

Guys, intime.co and intimewatch are two different and separate entities. Do not mix them up. Ryan is from Intime.co

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

To be clear, what is the website you purchased from?

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

• 1 month later...
On 30/01/2015 at 1:49 PM, MAURETTO80 said:

VOGLIO SAPERE SE UN SITO E FRODE

Ciao Mauretto, Intime.co (Ryan) è uno dei venditori fidati, viene utilizzato sempre e con fiducia da noi iscritti al forum e non si è verificata alcuna "sola" se hai dei dubbi circa un modello o vuoi avere conferme riguardo alle foto controllo qualità prima che l'orologio scelto ti venga spedito scrivi pure sul forum e vedrai che qualcuno ti risponderà immediatamente.

Ci sono diversi italiani nel forum quindi scrivi pure in italiano se preferisci qualcuno ti risponderà o mandami un PM e se potrò ti aiuterò o ti indirizzerò verso qualche membro più preparato!

Ci sono diversi italiani nel forum quindi scrivi pure in italiano se preferisci

No mate. This is an English speaking forum and writing in another language is disrespectful like whispering in the ear of someone in front of other people. PMs are a different matter obviously.
(PS: I am Italian too)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, GenTLe said:

No mate. This is an English speaking forum and writing in another language is disrespectful like whispering in the ear of someone in front of other people. PMs are a different matter obviously.
(PS: I am Italian too)

I completely understand your point and I agree 100% although in the spirit of the forum which is deliberately voted towards kindness and effectiveness in helping newbies...I don't like to be hostile or to slam the door in the face of new member who clearly has difficulty in communicating in english and doesn't have a clue on how a forum works If the guy has this just one question and it is urgent and can't express himself in a proper english well as a community we have to give him an hand I guess...we should help first and then politely instruct any new members about our etiquette.

Would it be acceptable if the guy will always speak his own language?

Of course not, everyone has to share the post in english, I completely agree but again just for an urgent question and only for those who clearly have difficulties the one time help in foreign language it's not big deal I guess...

I thought the guy was desperate in be assured whether the dealer he had a deal with is in the trusted zone or not, which is an urgent matter especially when money is involved and an immediate help is needed so I tried and help him out, again just for that one question.

It's not my aim to encourage non english speaker to communicate on a regular basis in they own language and sorry if I gave a wrong impression, hope this clarifies my point :) 

Help first, educate afterwards :) and if they won't abide to our general rules well ban the hell out of them :D 

Sorry GenTle for the misunderstanding 

Ciao!

• Like 1

Sorry GenTle for the misunderstanding 

No problem mate. He seemed (Mauretto) me a typical example of bimbominkia, then I realised that someone from 1980 is actually 36 now... Damn my age (I am from '75) :D
By the way, have you realised that he was probably desperate... But in January 2015? ;)

17 hours ago, GenTLe said:

No problem mate. He seemed (Mauretto) me a typical example of bimbominkia

LOL A bimbominkia indeed B) totally! No, actually I haven't noticed that...not a clue because of this stupid bug of taptalk's...on the iPad half infos are missing on a regular basis, so I see no date on almost every post ;)

Have a great day!

20 hours ago, Sogeha said:
23 hours ago, Haziel said:

Help first, educate afterwards 

Outstanding posts from both of you. The spirit of the forum at work

Thanks mate :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, no false responses, you've been scammed by a non trusted dealer. Check out our watch dealers and only buy from them. Intime.co are nothing to do with intimewatch.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk