When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona 116515LN Chocolate Dial

ProMariner

Hi everyone, Here is an other review. Now it's all about my Rolex Daytona 116515LN with chocolate dial (opposed to the white ivory or porcelain dial). It is also powered by an A7750 Valjoux improved. So the reliability is here. This watch is in perfect condition, never worn, I keep it preciously in its box. It is a particular Daytona because this was one of the model of presented by Rolex at Baselworld in 2012. It's been a while that I have it, around 6 months, it works perfectly and the second hand is so smooth. Well the A7750 has 28 800 vph (8 per second) The details are just awesome. Anyway, take a look at the pictures: garuju6a.jpgnajudeme.jpgtade7epe.jpgy4e5emus.jpgava6y7e3.jpg6u6aba8a.jpgedeqy3a4.jpg5emedypa.jpgha9ybyzy.jpg Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks very nice different I like it, do you keep it running or stop the movement when not in use ? Also another question and please do not take offense but I do see some guys with the whole box setup thing as you have here, what is with that ? Maybe a EU thing as I am conus just wondering as I would need shelves and shelves of space if I bought boxes for all my stuff anyway.

Looks very nice different I like it, do you keep it running or stop the movement when not in use ? Also another question and please do not take offense but I do see some guys with the whole box setup thing as you have here, what is with that ? Maybe a EU thing as I am conus just wondering as I would need shelves and shelves of space if I bought boxes for all my stuff anyway.
The movement is keeping running while I do not use it. Lol I didn't buy the box actually I received it with the watch. I buy all my watches from the same dealer and all his watches that he sells come with box and paper :) Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

I've paid thousands of pounds to get box's with my original Rolex watches, lol, they look exactly like the real thing, impressive, great looking watch, the booklet you have is for a DD rolex though not a Cosmograph Daytona ?

Excellent pics anyway !! :-)

Thank you, yes the booklet is for the old Daydate 38mm, whatever the watch you order they send you this DD booklet lol 

• 4 weeks later...