When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Luminor Marina 111

martijnp

Hi guys,

Here is the beautiful Panerai Luminor Marina 111 with a Noob V3 case and H Dial. A6497 movement with correct Y-incablok on a Donerix cracked brown leather strap. 

IMG_5111_zps7e7a3796.jpg

IMG_5108_zps9852f1a9.jpg

IMG_5167_zpsd3716952.jpg

IMG_5082_zps65e1ade8.jpg

IMG_5087_zps9a43c532.jpg

IMG_5165_zpsd52e112d.jpg

IMG_5166_zps52cc1cee.jpg

IMG_2877_zps2e8d0acf.jpg

IMG_5070_zps25b7a177.jpg

IMG_5072_zpsebe4f67f.jpg

IMG_5071_zpsb353cee9.jpg

IMG_5073_zps506df55f.jpg

IMG_5074_zps3dd23af7.jpg

IMG_5076_zps88cc12ea.jpg

IMG_5078_zps018975b8.jpg

IMG_5077_zpscdb8374c.jpg

IMG_5079_zps1dab87f9.jpg

IMG_5114_zps0f46fdf7.jpg

foto1_zps41bf3cd4.jpg

foto2_zpse67c7c76.jpg

foto3_zps91ac4f3f.jpg

foto4_zpsdc634af3.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and again a big shout out to MOAB!  :notworthy:

• Like 2

Thats as close as you can get :D Enjoy and it looks so great together with gloves! This watch is so classic and nice shot of the y-incabloc :D Is the H-factory dial so much better than the noob one?

Thanks mate! I don't know about the H-factory dial. I'm not a PAM expert but that was in the raffle description :p

I'm sitting here drooling.. Really like this watch and do I even have to mention the quality of the pictures? Top notch!

Thanks "T"!  :notworthy:

Great pics! Love the details.

Mine says hi :)

Thanks mate and beautiful 111 you've got yourself ;)

Awesome mate  :notworthy:  I must get one of these myself, Christmas treat maybe  :partytime:

Thanks Steve! Long time no see ;)

I can only tell it's a great watch, it feels and looks just right!

• Like 1

Lovely watch and pics and I love the setting you are in.

Is that your house and "garden" / woodland? If it is I'm extremely jealous!! Places like that are so rare and hard to find for a reasonable price, and the affordable ones I've found are mouldy wooden shacks so I'd be buying a plot of land basically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So as a newbie here, how do I go about finding where this watch was purchased?  Is that a topic not to be discussed?  I want to buy one but have read about too many rip-off sites.  This is my first forum to read so I'll move on down and see if I can answer my own question.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Great pics!!

So as a newbie here, how do I go about finding where this watch was purchased?  Is that a topic not to be discussed?  I want to buy one but have read about too many rip-off sites.  This is my first forum to read so I'll move on down and see if I can answer my own question.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Great pics!!

Thanks for the kind words on the pictures. This is actually my PAM111 (which I sold a while ago). In the topic Collection we show our watches to other members. You should read the forums and stick to the Trusted Dealer section. Every dealer sells Panerai ;)

Good luck!